Chapter 6 (FIRST CONTACT?)

Recap

I just completed a book on wattpad, and it became my absolute favorite. I loved it!

Keeping the phone aside on my side table. I decided to go to sleep.

Suddenly, the phone ringed indicating a notification.

I picked it up and saw.

Unknown - Go to sleep babygirl tomorrow is an important day.

__________________________________
Vote kardo yaar. Why don't you guys vote ??

Chapter dedicated to Mosha917 for first comment.
And shubhi1239 for first vote. ♥️✨️

◆unedited (may contains mistakes)

INEZ'S POV

I checked the message, and yes, it was from that same unknown. I completely forgot about this person in the excitement of the deal.

I will definitely talk to mom dad after tomorrow's meeting about this stalker. It's a serious matter that needs to be addressed, but right now, my and everyone's focus should be on tomorrow's meeting. I can't inform anyone about this matter before the meeting because I know they all will have tension and will not be able to give their best.

So I again laid down on my bed, kept the phone aside, and tried to sleep.

....

....

....

But even after 10 minutes, sleep was nowhere near me.

Not being able to sleep, I decided to pray to God. Yes, praying helps me a lot to sleep, and it also makes me refresh.

After 40 minutes

After more than half an hour, I was starting to feel sleepy. I got up and again laid down on my bed.

And within just 5 minutes, I was in a deep sleep.

In morning

Alarm rang at 6:45 a.m., and I instantly woke up. Yes, I am a heavy and deep sleeper, but when I am usually excited about something, it happens with me.

After waking up, I prayed to god and then started doing exercise. Doing yoga and exercise in the morning helps me to be fit and healthy.

I really like doing it. We have special room for fitness and training which have all the equipments ranging from basic to advance.

After doing all of my work, I went to the washroom to freshen up for the day.

My outfit for today's meeting is a dress. It's a black dress which, according to me, will look appropriate for both meeting and lunch.

I wear black a lot. It's not because I don't like other colors infact I love a lot of colors other than black, such as teal, indigo, rust, and many more. The reason I have a lot of black dresses is because I don't find any good dress in any other colors.

Besides, black and white are my most favorite colors. I love those colors because of how 'strong' they are. Yes, strong. I know white and strong do not match for many people, but according to me, it has so much power to change the shade of the colors. It even makes the black color change its shade. It can make any shade lighter. Besides, it also depicts peace. And everyone knows about black and how powerful it is. It gives a vibe of dominance and intimidation.

So enough with my useless lessons, and let's get onto our work.

After doing all my grooming and all, I went downstairs to the dining room for breakfast.