Chapter 3 ( DEAL DONE ?)

Recap

Oh yes, one of the companies replied us back.

I started reading the mail in which they said that they are ready to work with us and make a deal.

I was extremely happy with the news that i didn't even check the company's name.

When I was returned back to my senses. I saw the name of the company.

And it is -----Tie..........

______________________________

☆please read it☆

A lot of people read the chapters and story but very few, like literally not even the 1/4th part of readers votes, comments or follows me.

I know Many of you must be silent readers, but please I am a new writer and I love when you guys vote, follows or do comments on my story. So please it's a request to do it ❤️❤️

Now I won't disturb you. ENJOY YOUR READING 🤗

INEZ'S POV

And it is -----Tie.......... dye.

Yes,Tiedye company has accepted our proposal of this deal. Frankly speaking I was a little upset that Malhotra private Limited has not accepted our deal. Note the keyword 'little'.

I mean that they were really good at work, not even good they were best at it so obviously it's natural to feel a little sad. But my happiness over the deal overcame my sadness. I was joyed with the proposition of new deal and wanted to do it as soon as possible.

Talking about it lemme prepare a contract letter and mail them. Yes, they asked me in the mail itself to prepare a draft contract letter and mail them. Further they wrote that If there will be any changes which they will be suggesting we can have a mutual meeting to prepare a draft. Which I am aware of because all the companies need to meet personally before any deal to secure their trust, amount and time.

After 30 minutes.

I was done preparing the draft for contract letter. I was doing this sitting with Riman and my personal advisor Mr Swastik Bansal. I have him to guide me on company's deals and propositions so as to make our company huge and profitable. He guided me on many steps telling me to add few things over here and there. Finally after half an hour we were done with all things.

"Mam I think it's perfect now" Swastik said to me.

"Yes, I also think the same" Riman said agreeing with him.

Riman was there too helping me and swastik with the draft. He was needed there being my assistant.

"Let me go through it once more than I will mail it to Tiedye company. Also please take out some print out of these drafts and give 1 to each one of us. " I told to Swastik and Riman.

"Ok mam it will be done." They both said simultaneously.

"Good, and remember to keep those print out safe." I told to both of them and they left after nodding their heads.

I was going towards my chair when suddenly Abhimaan entered the cabin and just hugged me. I could feel his happiness by the way of his hugging and I could also hear his squealing.

And he did something that made my eyes widened and a scream left my mouth.
Nooooo not what you dirty minded people are thinking.

I and Abhimaan are best friends more like have a  brother-sister relationship. I was there when he needed me the most and he was there when I needed him the most. Some people after watching our behavior with each other might think of us as a couple but these are just friendly scrimmages.