Picnic

Meerab and Murtasim. Names no one thought they could take separately. If you ask for one, the other one will be there also.

They were best friends and partners in crime. Their friendship turned into love. It wasn't anything unpredictable. As they were cousins, their families were also pleased with the fact that their daughter would be with them forever.

But things changed when Murtasim started to change. He started going out more. Their late night talks lessened. Meerab, who knew his everywhere abouts, se became unknown. And things worsened so much that it resulted in their breakup.

Reason stated, Murtasim didn't explain all the things, and Meerab was tired of everyday arguments. But they said nothing to each other. Meerab assumed him cheating, and Murtasim didn't say anything in his defence.

This one incident caused Meerab anxiety, panic attacks, and, of course depression. Meerab has always been lively, and being the first daughter in the family, she was given almost everything she asked. So her changes were noticed by everyone. But she changed the topic as her upcoming exam.

After the whole month consuming exam, their batch arranged a picnic. Students of their batch and seniors of their college were going. So their family insisted Murtasim go with her and Maryum.

They travelled in a bus. Meerab loved that location. It was just the way she preferred. Quite and peaceful. The reason she wanted to

Murtasim always loved, loves, and would love Meerab. For him, Meerab was his everything. His bestie, his only friend, a crime partner.

He had a whole future planned in his head for them. Problem raised when their phupo's daughter Haya came. Her phupho and her husband died in an accident and left the girl orphan.

But the innocent they thought, the evil she was. She would cook for everyone, especially for him to be nice. She once pushed Meerab. But luckily she was saved. She was a drag addict and Murtasim was kinda sure that she was about to take all the money and flee away.

So he started to keep an eye on her and tried to get close to having evidence to shoo her away from the house because that piece of evil was a red alert for his Meerab.

Whereas Meerab thought the whole  situation was wrong. She thought he's cheating on her. And he wanted to correct her right there. But Haya was spying on them, so he dropped the plan.

It's been a whole month since the incident, and he's still been unsuccessful in finding anything. The only way he found now is making herself confess by her own.

That's one of the reasons he came here with them. So that he can let her know the plan. Right now, Haya was in her phupo house. So he called meerab.

"Meerab, listen to me!" Silent treatment.

"Listen to me, Meerab Khan. " He had a very little time.

"I don't know you. Who the hell are you?"

"Murtasim."

"Whatever." Maryum just looked at them controlling each other.

Even on the bus, she ignored him like a plague. As if he gives electric shock. As she was sitting by the window seat, the window was open. The bus took a turn, and she almost bumped her head with the window glass.

He held her forehead firmly yet softly and her right hand (an extra strong grip) so that she could cope up with her migraine and have a nap for some time.

"Don't do anything. I am just holding you. You were about to fall from here. Dimag tog ghaas khane gayi hai. Chup rehlo thori der. I am just here by your side."

"Wohi toh nahi ho tum." He just kept holding her hand. This girl is so careless about herself. He had eyes on her every movement. This idiot left eating, sleeping, and got some anxiety issues. Just let them talk. She's gonna get some good punishment.

As their bus reached their college, Maryum woke her up only to break the beautiful moment. Both felt awkward and left each other.

"Meerab, listen to me. I am telling you for the last time. LISTEN TO ME MISS KHAN."

"I don't know you. Why didn't you just go to your Haya?"

"That bitch is not Mine." You are mine. I am yours, for God's sake."

"No, you are not. I am not accepting any cheater."

"I am not a cheater, Meerab. Murtasim never thought about anyone other than his Meerab. "

"No, you have been with Haya also. I myself saw you with Haya. Coming out of her room. I saw her using your phone."

"My phone, which has your fingerprint! Great meri jaan great."

"Don't call me that. And you've changed that fingerprint. It doesn't open with mine anymore. "

"I will call you that. You are meri jaan. And unlock in front of me. Let me see when I change fingerprint. "

Meerab tried to unlock his phone with her left hand thumb.

"Meri jaan, if you don't remember, let me help you. Your fingerprint is the ring finger, and mine is thumb."

"That doesn't change anything. That doesn't change the fact that you are being casanova day by day. Tell me, what were you talking to Naila? A maid? Seriously, Khan? This much shameless? Tumse aur kya expect kya ja sakta hai, tum ho hi ayyash!" She sobbed while Murtasim kept looking at her controlling his anger.

"Finished? Now let me talk!"

"No. I will not give you a chance to ruin me. I like Saad now. I will marry umm..."

Meerab couldn't finish her sentence as Murtasim took her in an aggressive kiss.  He could bear anything but not Meerab with anyone else. He will shoot each of them.

"Now listen to me, lady. Haya, that piece of shit is a drug addict. She is a thief. She is in a plan to loot our house. Every maid, including naila, is keeping an eye on her. That's what I was talking to her." He huffed.

"You are just twisting the situation."

"No meri jaan. I am not. I love you. You are my only love. My best friend. I am just yours. Just yours. This kind of shitty woman never attracts me. I have the best one in my life." Meerab just sobbed.

"I understand everything made you insecure. But let's make everything fine. Shaadi karogi mujhse? Let me make you Mrs Meerab Murtasim Khan. No one dares to question my wife. Hmm?"

"You will again leave me."

"I never left you, meri jaan. Murtasim can never do that." He hugged her tightly, which she reprocited.

"What will you do without me, Murtasim?"

"Why would I have to do without you?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Suhana_suffer  meri writing skill din be din astagfirullah ho rahi hai. Thank you.