Black Magic

Ignore this one if you think black magic is a superstition or you find this creepy. This was someone's experience which I'm just giving a Meerasim version. The incidents are very much true. So don't bash me later.

Thank you!

It was late. Again he skipped dinner with his family. He was pissed off due to his mother's constant nagging about Meerab. One thing he just couldn't understand why the hell she got him married to her when she didn't like her? It wasn't like they eloped and got married!

He was silently climbing the stairs when his cousin, Haya called him from behind. Oh god! How much he hates this vile woman. No self respect, nothing.

As he looked towards her he frowned. Her dress was more like hugging her and make up was too heavy for staying at home.

"Murtasim, I made dinner for us. Come let's have it."

Us? What the fuck is us?

"Didn't you have dinner?"

"I was waiting for you. You know Meerab should do these. But nevermind. I am here for you."

"Right. Let's eat." As soon as he took a bite he knew his Meerab made it. This bitch!

You haven't eaten dinner, right Haya? Such a lair. He was suŕe that she ate till her stomach screamed and maybe didn't anyone ask Meerab to eat even a bite.

When did his family became like this?

Suddenly his anger knew no bound. He will teach this Haya a lesson.

"Feena? Feena? Come here."

While Feena came running, he asked Haya to fetch some cold water from the fridge.

"Didn't Meerab make this food Feena? Only truth." He glared.

"Yes,  Khan. Everything is made by her only. Haya bibi makes her do almost all the things and takes the credit."

This fucking bitch.

"Did she have dinner? Meerab!"

"No one asked about her nor Haya let any of us call her. And she said she will wait for you then eat."

So she didn't eat too. Haya is gonna pay for this. Meri Meerab

"Feena, take all the food and keep in fridge and lock it. Give the key to me."

He silently made a plate for Meerab and him and went to their room. After freshing up, feena gave him the key and he locked the door.

He then woke up Meerab and made her eat. As they finished there was a knock. It was Haya and Ma begum.

"Yes? Ma, you are here. This late? Everything is fine, right?"

"I want to talk to you. Now."

"Ask her to go away from here. Otherwise we will talk tomorrow. "

"I won't leave. I waited for you but you.."

"I didn't ask you to wait. And I didn't ask you whether you will go or not. I ordered you to leave. So apni manhus shakal gum karo, behaya larki.:"

"Murtasim?"

"Ma you want to talk right.?"

"Haya go to your room."

As she left,  they sat on the sofa in his room.

"Ji, bolen."

"Why don't you ask your wife to do something other than sleep? Every work is done by Haya only.. isn't Meerab daughter-in-law of this house? If she can't fulfill her duties, divorce her."