Kidnapped!

As soon as he wrapped his shawl around her, she closed the gap between them hugging him tightly.

He knew it was just for now. But his poor heart wanted it to last longer. She cried cried and cried. While saying sorry again and again, she hugged him tighter. She was so traumatised.

Murtasim tried to ask her to move so that they can get out of there but his wife had other plans. So finding no other options, he picked up her and started to move from there.

As they settled in the car, Meerab refused to let him go. She just sat on his lap shivering and hugging him to death.

"Bakhtu, speed up the damn car. She is losing her sense. And I think fever also." He wrapped her in another extra shawl. His heartbeat quickens.

As soon as they reached village mansion, he carried her to their bed asking mai toh bring wet wipes and cold water. Her condition broke his heart.

Mai urged him to let her do the task but he declined immediately. He wiped all the dirts, pit ointment on the bruises and kept changing the wipes.

His eyes turned glossy. He couldn't imagine a life without her now. She was the reason of his whole existence. He never wanted a morning when she won't be there. Be it to fight or to taunt ot to love.

She lay there motionless and it felt suffocating. He couldn't breath. Every moment felt like a year.

She believes or not, she is his life. That person of his life with whom, maybe he fights a lot but never want to be separated. All he wanted was to hug her tightly and never let her go.

It was after 4 hours, she got conscious.  Her whole body ached, thoart sore. She saw Murtasim sitting on the floor holding her hand tightly. All her nightmare started to make sense. Zubair, his men. Her kidnapping and him rescuing her.

She started to shake and that woke him up.

"Meerab. Are you all right? Is there something you need? Have some water." Murtasim sat by her side and made her drink water.

"Sleep Meerab. You need rest." He started to get away.

"Please stay."

"Please don't do that Era. Please don't."

Murtasim pleaded. He dreaded this part. If he went close to her and she misunderstood him later. What will he do?? He always goes weak on his knees in front of hers. Always.

"Stay with me please. They didn't touch me. Please don't misunderstand me. I..."

"Mèerab! When did I say these?"

"You don't want me now right? I .. I am not good. Its fine. I will go away. Everyone push me away from their life. Nothing new."

Meerab was blabbering nonsense. She was not in her sense. And Murtasim was too stunned to speak. Hw wanted to kill himself. He held himself accountable for her condition. So he hugged her tightly. God knows how long they stayed like that. But nothing did change in her. She cried even more and kept blaming herself. She was judging herself.

No finding no other option, he freed herself from him. Holding her beautiful face between  his palm he kissed her. Softly, slowly, sucking her delicate petals. At that moment, the only thing mattered to him was stopping her from crying. Even if she slapped him, he didn't have any regret now. At least he will have a memory and at that moment it meant world for him.

"Look Mrs. Khan you are mine. Just the way you are. Nothing like pure impure terms are used here. Never. You are my Meerab. And she knows her worth and that's what I feel. Never doubt yourself." He consoled him pulling away softly.

"Your Meerab is a looser. She ruined everything. Even your name. I am a good for nothing. Yoh should leave me. Divorce me. Yes. You just marry Haya. She's way better. I don't even let you touch me. She is the best." She was having panic attack.

"Look at me Meerab. You are perfect."

"No.. ai am the worst."

"Meerab, my Meerab is the most soft hearted one. You even cry when a mere puppy gets hurt. How can you be bad jaan?"

"No. I just mess everything. You should leave me. Am not good enough for you. You deserve someone to love you. Not a girl like me who can't even protect herself."

"Meerab!"

"I will sign them. You are free. Soon you will be." Meerab wasn't in her sense.

"You need a lesson Meerab. You need to remember who you are. And don't blame me." Murtasim had enough.

He kissed her hard making her whimper. Like making both of them realise their state. Like a hungry beast. The favor was returned equally by Meerab. He knew she needed him to assure her and he did it.

"You belong to me. You are Meerab. Courageous, strong, fareless. Never ever doubt yourself."
That night Meerab clutched her husband's kurta in the tightest fist to never let him go and he embraced her to shield from the danger. They knew they had a long journey ahead and they knew it was just the starting. And they will make it.

A random and small one !!

Feedback please!!<333333