The moon is beautiful, isn't it?-3

Warning: Slightly mature content.

*hope so they are mature.*🤭

Moon was shining brightly in the sky. And the newly wed loved to see that. Moon has always been their thing. Even when they fought. As Murtasim cuddled his newly wedded wife, he could see the moonlight on her face made her look more beautiful.

They kept on talking on everything they missed to share. Be it about her law school friends or any lesson she found difficult, the cat she liked staying in Karachi even about the junior boy who was so smitten by her

"He is so gonna regret it. Just when I find him, he is straight dead." Her eyes widened learning about his possessiveness.

"Then I should just bury Haya. Alive." She gritted her teeth remembering her. She is gonna have it from her.

"So possessive. And I love it." He added when she was about to say something. And he gave her smile.

They just remained each other's arms finding solace.  Meerab seemed to be in a daze. She traced his perfect jaw with her slender finger. Eased the worry lines on his forehead. Her husband was handsome, she noted.

"Meerab!" His rough yet husky voice sent shivers to her spine.

"Kiss me, Murtasim. "She wanted to feel his lips. A step towards him being hers for eternity.

"Meerab, are you sure?" She just came more closer and closed the gap between their lips. For a few seconds,  they just kept there lips on each other. Then he brushed his lips with hers just her to lips to quiver. Then he kissed her slowly, giving her time to respond. And as soon as she started to respond, the kiss being hungrier, needy. He kept kissing her until they couldn't breath. They gasped for breath.

Murtasim went towards her neck. He kept on sucking her delicate long neck. He didn't know what pulled him towards her neck but he always found it difficult to look away when her neck was on display. He continued sucking and bitting her neck until it was covered with love bites and she was a moaning mess.

She looked so hot while moaning.

"Can I see you Meerab?" He seemed desperate and she nodded. Her eyes hooded pupils dilated. She looked so sultry while doing that.

In a swift move, he got rid of her shirt and groaned. Her breasts covered in a deep maroon colored bra contrasting her pale skin.

"You don't need to do this to seduce me Jaan." As he sucked the valley of her breasts, her moans got louder.

"Murtasimmmm."

She felt so good when she moaned. As he unclasped her bra hook, she hugged him tightly.

"Are you uncomfortable?"

"No. I am just... shy."

"If you want we can stop."

"No it's fine."

"Is it?" She knew he was just teasing.

"Murtasim!" She screamed as he took her bud in his hot mouth and kept sucking like a baby while she , a moaning mess. She felt a throbbing ache between her legs.

After a while when he  stopped and covered their naked upper body with the comforter, Meerab knew if he didn't stop, she wouldn't have asked either.

As she turned towards him, a sudden rush to mark him as he did came to her mind. Without a second thought, she did what she wanted. She made a love bite on her neck and she knew it will be on display.

------

Sun was up. But the newly weds were still asleep in each other's arms. Meerab laid flat on her back while Murtasim on his stomach hiding his face in her neck.