He really did want this.  He waited for her consent, and dived right in when she eagerly nodded her head 'Yes'.

    Ben began licking and nipping at her minor scent glands, which of course sent her Omega into a frenzy.
She grabbed at his shoulders and pulled him down, then began to kiss him furiously.  " Ben... Ben.. oh my god Ben!"   She words slurred into his scrumptious skin.

Ravenous, she  desperately tried  to get reach whatever flesh she could find .

    " Babe, honey, we're almost there."    Paradise.  He could feel his own rut beginning to manifest, brought on by her emerging scent.  His Alpha strained in his pants, pushing agonizingly sweet on her belly.  He quickly stripped out of his shirt and trousers then with shaking hands pulled off Rey's  clothing. 

Why did it seem to take so long to unfasten a bra and slip down her panties?  It was a task he was willing  to perform, every day for the rest of his life.

    Rey felt her womb contract as his fingers did their duty and then the first gush of hot slick surprised her. 

       It was more than she had ever produced.   She hoped that Rose had put the slick resistant padding on the bed.     "Oh my god Ben. I'm not sure what is going on. I've never made so much before.  I need you now!"

He had to chuckle at that.  No problem there. He licked at the gland on her throat, causing her to squirt more hot liquid.

    "Wow, Rey. Maybe I should have brought along my boogie board."  She barely heard his joke as the haze of need  enveloped her.

       Oh, he brought one all right. It was prodigious in length and girth and was designed to give her ultimate pleasure.

He needed to taste her . The scent of her slick was causing him to drool and dribble down his chin. He wouldn't let any of it go to waste.

He chuckled against her skin as she said concerned,  " where are you going?" He had stoped kissing and nibbling at her lips and throat and began his descent downward.
"Oh!"  Okay, this is good. This is very, very good.

He first lingered at her breasts to nibble and suck at them. He made yum yum sounds which made Rey giggle. 

  His Alpha urged him onward, down to her silky stomach. There he spent some time licking and sucking her flesh until Rey was gasping and squirming and begging him to go lower.

     No problem there.

  She could not suppress the guttural cry that filled the room as his tongue took its first swipe of her engorged Omega.  

This is more than she'd ever experienced from this carnal act.   They had sex only one time before and she was not in a heat so it never was this intense, this passionate.

           Even the flames in the fireplace flickered wildly as she  screamed again.  She grasped at the sheets  and pulled tightly nearly ripping them as the intensity of her first orgasm grew.

         Then she broke. The dam that held back her pleasure burst open and ripples of incredible sensation cascaded throughout her entire body.  

And that was just from his expert tongue.

         Ben climbed back up her sated body and pulled her back up to his chest. They cuddled together, Ben whispering "I love you, I love you so much" until his Alpha decided it was time.

   "Rey, honey are you ready?"  His breath was hot against the nape of her neck causing her mating gland to pulse maddeningly . Her Omega was frustratingly  impatient.

       "Are you kidding me Ben? I've never been more ready."   He never ceased to vex her, even now as they were about to be mated.

  "Just do it, bite me ..... make me yours!"

    In one swift movement, Ben plunged his thick and throbbing member into her ripe and ready cunt and immediately felt his knot swell to lock her in place.

   They both gasped at the amazing sensation of being joined in that most intimate of  positions.  Their naked bodies pressed so close together that they were 'one' in all ways that mattered.

He waited and waited for the perfect moment... then .... Chomp.  Ben buried his teeth into her mating gland as deep as possible, bring out a different kind of feral howl from her lips.  And his.  She felt his essence bleeding through her. Claiming her. Their souls merging as one.

        It was beautiful, transcendent and earth shattering all at once.  It was done.

There was no escaping , no second thoughts or regrets.  They were officially mated now and  in each other's skin.  His very lifeblood now thrummed through her veins and into her heart. It was coming home.

Then it was his turn to cry as overwhelming feelings of relief, belonging and peace enveloped him. He felt her arms come around his chest to envelope him in a welcoming embrace.
She turned in his arms to look up into his face. Gone was the dull blank stare of her eyes , replaced by a glowing warmth that caused his heart to squeeze in happiness.

Ben let go of his own pain. The shackles of bondage to Snoke were broken at last.

He let go of his own darkness and chaos that was his life before she came into it. Sending her brilliant shafts of light into his black and pain filled world.

' Only in my pain did I find my will. Only in my chaos did I learn to be still. Only in my fear did I find my might. Only in my darkness did I see my light. t.m.t