Dollhouse, by Melanie Martinez (musical chapter)

Start from the beginning

"And your son is smoking Cannabis"

"This is my wife, Ella, and my daughter Donna." He said with a smile. The little girl gave me a little hug and the woman smiled at me. They both had rosy cheeks, and long brown hair.

No one never listens

"Frodo?" He looked up at me. "Do you know where I can find Thranduil and Legolas?" His smile disappeared. "Thranduil is dead. He had turned into dust but didn't reappear with the others. ." I smiled softly at the small hobbit. "May he rest in peace."

This wallpaper glistens

"Legolas is the king of Mirkwood now. I can take you there if you'd like. We're going to visit tomorrow." He offered. "Yes! You must come with us Lady y/n! You can stay in our house for the night." "Thank you Ella." I smiled. She was so sweet. She reminded me of my deceased mother. "That's not a toy kiddo" Donna was fiddling with my swords and daggers. She smiled sheepishly at me.

Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen

"I'm actually baking some cake. Would you like some?" She offered. "Oh thank you! I would, actually. I haven't eaten anything in a while." The little girl grabbed an arrow out of my quiver. "Oi! That's not a toy either Donna!" I picked her up and took the arrow back into my quiver.

Places, places, Get in your places

"Take a seat at the table please, love" "thank you so much Frodo and Ella. You're both too kind." They both smiled at me. " they smiled.

Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces

I stayed with Frodo's family for a night. But I couldn't sleep. So I snuck outside and sat under a tree, and thought what I'll do when I find Legolas. I made a plan. Once I broke into the castle in the dead of night, I'd enter Legolas' chambers and awake him. I'll probably threaten him with a dagger or sword and make him tell the truth. If he resists, I'll use my magic.

Everyone thinks that we're perfect

Under the cloak of night, I moved with the grace and stealth of a shadow, something my mother, Frigga, taught me. My steps were silent, movements fluid as I navigated the corridors of the Elven palace. With practiced precision, she bypassed guards and magical wards, her senses attuned to every sound and shift in the air.

Please don't let them look through the curtains

Finally, I reached the entrance to Legolas' chambers. With a flicker of magic in my hand, the lock yielded to my will, and slipped inside. The room was deadly dark, but my senses were sharp as ever. I moved silently toward the bed where Legolas lay sleeping, my weapons at the ready, my heart was pounding with anticipation. Tonight, I would uncover the truth, no matter the cost. 

Picture, picture, smile for the picture

I used my powers to lift up his body and slowly placed him on a chair, tied up his hands and feet and slowly tapped his shoulder. He jumped and almost fell off the chair. When his eyes opened, he saw my warrior's helmet. It was Loki's. I pulled out a dagger. His expression morphed into one of horror as he recognised the horns. "Loki?! I thought I killed you! H-How?" I glared at him. "Silence, reprobate." He recognised my voice. "Y/n?! I-" "I SAID SHUT UP! YOU KILLED MY BROTHER AND MY FATHER! HOW DARE YOU SAY MY NAME!". I untied him, ready to fight. "I didn't know those men were of your blood! I'm so sorr-" His voice cracked. I loved him, but that was months ago. Now I want revenge. "WHY DID YOU KILL THEM!?" My expression disappeared for a second. "Legolas? My l-o" the anger returned with the spirit. "TELL ME WHY!"