Dollhouse, by Melanie Martinez (musical chapter)

✨🦋      Sorry if this is trashy I'm only 13 bear with me. Heh...

~Krutika, Author.

Song_ Dollhouse

By- Melanie Martinez

In this oneshot, you are Loki's sister: Y/n Laufeydottir (daughter of Laufey) and you went to a planet called Earth 9173 or 'Middle Earth' and met the fellowship of the ring. You fell in love with Legolas Greenleaf but you found out he led the battle that killed your brother Loki. You used your magic to teleport back to Asgard. You trusted no one. You went back to middle earth one day to put back the Reality Stone when you remembered where it was stored. Mirkwood. in the crown of the King. You'd have to go return it to Legolas. Face to face. When he saw you, you were stronger than ever. You were a ruthless, fearless, and extremely powerful warrior goddess determined to take revenge, but that was because of a powerful Jotuun's spirit, that had latched itself onto your soul. 

"Hey girl, open the walls"

"Y/n. Take the Reality Stone back to earth 9173. We are done. We won." I beamed at my brother Thor. It had been weeks since I had smiled.

"Play with your dolls"

"D-did the stones bring him back?" I felt a slight bit hopeful that my brother was saved. "I'm afraid not n/n. I wish we could bring him back." "I love you, brother."

We'll be a perfect family

"Must I be the one to go to Middle Earth? Legolas is there and y-you know what he did.." my smile disappeared instantly. "I know what he did y/n. Which is precisely why I am sending you. You are the best warrior I have ever seen in my life. I figured you'd get the best revenge on the bitc- man."

When you walk away is when we really play

I smirked at Thor. "Thank you. Would you like me to wage war, brother?" Thor smiled just as smugly as me. "Do whatever you think necessary." I put my head down in embarrassment. "I can't believe I used to love him." "It's not your fault darling. He's an elf. Everyone is attracted to elves, for some reason. Heck! I have better hair than that dumbass Thranduil fellow!." I laughed. "I shall leave as soon as my sword is ready. Thank you, brother." He put one hand on my shoulder. "I need you to do something. Put out your hand like this, then extend your fingers." Why?" He didn't reply. "Ok.." the Mjolnir came whizzing past my ear and into my hand. "I'm worthy.." I smiled happily at my beloved brother. "Thank you brother. I shall not fail you." I hugged him. I punched his forehead before using my powers to Teleport to Middle Earth.

You don't hear me when I say

I teleported to a tree. A birch tree. The one where my brother was killed by the elves. A tear fell down my cheek. I materialised a flower and left it there. A black dahlia, his favourite.

"Mom, please wake up, Dad's with a slut

At this point I had used too much power. I was too far from the bifrost to draw magic from it so I fainted. I needed power. Desperately. My eyes fluttered open and I shrieked. "where the f+.k am I ?!" A quite familiar voice spoke, "Calm down y/n. You're safe here." It was that of a charming young hobbit. "Frodo!" I gave the kid a hug. "How are you!" He smiled. "Lovely! I'll introduce you to My Family"