Returning to the end of the world before the natural disaster

Author: 

Category:

518,400 words | serialized

Update: 2024-04-20

https://www.69shu.pro/book/56268.htm

[Apocalypse + Natural Disaster + Space + Hoarding + Cool Articles + Strong Females]In the previous life, Jiang Yan's mother was murdered by her stepfather in the name of traveling abroad to celebrate their wedding anniversary

In the previous life, Jiang Yan's mother was murdered by her stepfather in the name of traveling abroad to celebrate their wedding anniversary. She also had a huge inheritance and was locked up in the basement of the villa and interdicted by his stepfather. a hand. With frequent natural disasters and the advent of the apocalypse, the stepfather's family, who were hiding in the villa waiting for the apocalypse to pass, finally turned their attention to Jiang Yan...
When she opened her eyes, Jiang Yan was reborn three months before the apocalypse and activated her supernatural power. Can: vines, piranha, and open portable space. After Jiang Yan successfully took revenge, she started a crazy shopping mode around the world with a huge amount of money: yachts, helicopters, off-road RVs, weapons, amphibious boats, basic necessities, food, housing and transportation, from five-star delicacies to delicacies on the roadside. Stalls... buy them all, stock up, stock up, and use them all to earn space!
Seeing that there was still a month left, Jiang Yan started cramming learning: shooting! Fly a plane! sail! Close combat! Agricultural planting! Even the excavators from Hongxiang Technical School are learning!
In August, a double typhoon triggered seawater backflow that kicked off the apocalypse in the island country. Super high temperatures followed and swept the world. Heavy rains, earthquakes, insect disasters, extreme cold, nuclear pollution, animal and plant mutations... all kinds of natural disasters followed one after another. And here it comes!
While others were fighting to the death over a pack of instant noodles and half a bottle of water, Jiang Yangou cooked a small hot pot in the safe house with the air conditioner blowing on.
Mutated animals and plants are attacking fiercely, and others are struggling to survive in despair. Jiang Yan looks calm and waves her hand: Huabao, come on!
The piranha with overwhelming fighting power: "Jie Jie Jie ~ Mom, I'm going too!"
PS. The full text is blank

Keywords of the novel: Returning to the end of the world before the natural disaster, I emptied the world's supplies without pop-up window, Returning to the end of the world before the natural disaster, I emptied the world's supplies txt full set download, Returning to the end of the world before the natural disaster, I emptied the world's supplies latest chapter to read