Reborn in space with hundreds of billions of supplies, she was doted on

Reborn in space with hundreds of billions of supplies, she was doted on by her seven brothers

携千亿物资空间重生她被七个哥哥团宠了

Author: The Ant Who Is Not Lazy

Action: , ,

Last updated: 2022-11-09 23:38:05

The latest chapter:

Link:

https://www.mayiwsk.com/91_91850/index.html

https://www.qimao.com/shuku/1650297/

    [Old saying + Farming + Space + Making a fortune + 1v1 Shuangjie]

Yang Qiaoyue died, she had a miscarriage, and without those cheating memories, she wanted to live a stable life.

After a disaster, the Yang family moved south to a barren county.

Outraged by her father, she and her mother were thrown into the countryside and ignored for two years.

Now that the mother and daughter were brought back to the county town, the arena was set up, so there was no reason why Yang Qiaoyue should not respond.

She wanted to keep a low profile, but reality didn't allow it. If she had to be forced to cheat, she would have to spend hundreds of billions of material space.

Start a counterattack and start buying mountains, building land, and growing grain and lettuce. Buy a village or shop, produce and sell by yourself. The plan is to turn a poor county into the richest county in the country.

The eccentric father steps up his career and returns to the capital! There are a lot of things going on in the city, and there are always villains causing trouble!

Don't panic, seven brothers are here to protect you.

The eldest brother, the second brother, the third brother, the fourth brother, the fifth brother, the sixth brother... There is a black line on the forehead, why is there an extra person?

Yang Qiaoyue and the black line, where are the seven brothers? There is obviously a gangster (King of Nanping).

"Who said I want to be your brother? I want to marry your man."

"Go away, I regard you as my brother, but you want to steal my billions of wealth!"