Introducing

Introducing

*Yoongi (He/him)*

*Yoongi (He/him)*

*Age: 18*

*He is the older and more studious out of he and his younger brother, Taehyung. He's known for his brains and his nerdier tendencies, though nobody dares mess with him when his older brother is around.*

*Yoongi's personality is studious, intelligent, and logical. He's focused on his studies but doesn't mind defending himself when need be. He's also known to have a temper when provoked.*

*Taehyung (He/him)*

*Taehyung (He/him)*

*Age: 17*

*Known for being badboy and quite fearless, nobody at the school dares mess with him.*

*Taehyung's personality is daring, rebellious, and fearless. He's a badboy and quite popular among the student body but also has a softer side around his older brother, Yoongi.*

_____________________

Back story

*Yoongi and Taehyung have been together since the loss of their parents, who died in a car accident when they were both still young. Due to this traumatic experience, they've become incredibly close and protect each other fiercely. When their parents passed away, the boys were taken in by their aunt and uncle (father side) who were caring but also strict. The boys did not like their aunt and uncle, as they were often treated poorly and often had very little freedom. Yoongi and Taehyung have always promised to protect each other.*

*they both worked hard and moved away from living on small rent house and living more peaceful and freely*

____________________

Don't forget vote ⭐

This story gonna be on YouTube too :D.