44. Her hateful words~

Start from the beginning

"Advika, is everything is okay beta?" I heard dada ji voice, I felt a lump formed in my throat, my grip tightened on his tshirt.

"She is okay, but I think Bua ji lost her brain,"

Sam said, I'm surprised with his words, she is Bua ji, does he know what he is saying in front of the family members, but somehow I feel scared too.

They will scold Sam for this, when suddenly a laughing sound broke my subconscious mind and grab everyone attention towards him, I peeked my head behind his back and he is Samarth.

"S-Sorry guys, carry on-n,"

He said while trying to control his laughing, but everyone glared at him except me, he quickly shut his lips and placed his index finger on his lips, even I want to laugh but thankfully I control myself.

"Look dad, your grandson's behaviour towards me, now I can't even expect respect from them,"

Bua ji said, I couldn't have courage to look at everyone so I just keep standing there, without coming out.

"Samrat behave, did we ever taught you to disrespect your elders,"

Papa said sternly I flinched with his tone, I feel guilty, because of me he is listening them.

"Sorry Dad, but I think Dadu also taught Bua ji  that, how to respect younger once, but I think she forgot that that's why her words come out with venom,"

Sam muttered making my breath hitched, one thing is that he is so daring, I squeeze my eyes.

"Stop it, Samrat do you even know what are you saying?"

Dadu said in his serious voice, he is old but the authority in his voice still make anyone trembled in their place.

"Yes, I know Dadu, she is calling Avni shameless, does she knows what she is doing?"

Sam said and suddenly the hall covered with deep silence, I can heard everyone breathing with this silence.

I don't know what I feel this is all happening because of me, I'm the reason, if I don't behave like an idiot in the noon with Sam, he will never get angry and then we both had our lunch and dinner and nothing will be going here.

"Sulochana, is it true?"

I heard Dada ji voice, and with that my grip over his tshirt got more tightened, I inhaled deeply.

"F-First you all look at her, b-before asking me," She uttered while shattering with her words.

"This is not a big issue, she is just wearing shorts, why is it such a big deal for you?"

"It is, first you got married to a middle class girl, who only knows to seduce rich men and then somehow she got the chance to marry you, so atleast she needs to maintain the reputation of our family,"

Unknowingly a drop of tear fall from my eyes and I rested my head on his back, if I ever know he belongs to a rich family I will never marry him, no matter what, that's why I hate rich people they always like they are best.

"STOP IT, YOU ARE CROSSING YOUR BOUNDARIES," Sam shouted, I shivered it's the first time I heard his shouting at anyone.

"Sulochana, mind your language," I heard Dadi ji, and till now my tears were free of fall from my eyes, my lips parted and I try to breathe.

"Maa, I'm not wrong," She muttered, before everyone could say anything, I heard his voice.

"Everyone should sleep, I'm done, and one last thing it's not only about daughter in law to respect everyone it should be everyone whether it's men or women,"