Love You As Always♥️

Hello everyone

Yesterday i said a lot of things because my emotions were not at right place.
But today I thought alot after talking to some of my readers. People say you should always listen to your heart. Yesterday i thought everything with my heart and said a lot of things. But, i think you should listen to your heart but also you your brain.

I was very upset yesterday, not because of bright being with someone else. It was because i saw some last years clips which clearly states he was in a relationship since last year. But he didn't revealed it. And also gave us hope about brightwin.

But today when i thought carefully. It was not a good time to reveal it, bright was leaving his company and starting his own company. Bright and win were starting to work individually. People will blame his lover. Everyone wants to protect their loved ones.

You know i saw a of bright video where bright was standing alone on stage in fan meeting of his first dramas, he was crying also I don't want to talk in details about his family matters but i can relate with him where you have no one to support you only your mother, it's really hard From there to becoming who he is now.

Win also had faced so many thing from beginning to work on his looks and body to work . Also to remove the image of tine from people's mind to act in other series as male lead. He is always working hard everyday. His schedule is almost full everyday.

Some time ago bright released a song long run. I want to say both bright and win really had a long run to become who they are now. Especially when bright started his career, it was not easy to become famous and successful like now where you have so many platforms available.

And today when i saw lot of bad and hateful comments in bright and N's profile. And trust me i felt really bad. A lot of fans were upset and some toxic people took advantage of it, they wrote so many things about them in their comment section.

So I just want to request everyone, please don't get affected by others and do such things. Yeah we are upset but still they are also humans, they have feelings which may be I ignored before.

Bright and win are still friends. I don't want to break their friendship because of toxic people.
As for new book I'll try to write it after some time but i will not used their real names or may be pictures which i have discussed with some of my readers.

So let's try to support both bright and win.

Always stay happy like this.

         LOVE YOU AS ALWAYS...♥️