Just One Reason

Note: English is not my first language so please ignore any grammatical mistakes.

Tine: "where are my manners ?"

"MILL MEET MY FIANCEE"
"LOVE OF MY LIFE SARAWAT"

Am i listening correctly did he just announced i am his fiancee infront of whole university.

Mill: "It is not true right tine ?"
"You told me that you will only love the person who will sing for you and clearly this guy is looking like a rich workaholic who doesn't do anything interesting except work"

I was mad with his words ,who is he, how can he judge me. I was about to reply him.

Tine: "yes you are right sarawat is rich and loves to work but you know what i like guys who is responsible and mature unlike someone who always thinks of parties and drinks "

Mill was embarrassed by tine' reply. He was about to say something but again tine interrupted him.

Tine: "And you know my sarawat is very interesting and talented, he is champion of football. Many people know him by his jersey no. 12.

And answer to your question yes i will only love the person who can sing for me. And my sarawat being the leader of ctrl s band can easily sing for me."

Everyone started whispering and mill is shocked with tine's answers.
And about me i am very happy and proud because tine took a stand for me infront of everyone.

'He even called me MY SARAWAT'

I was trying very hard not to blush infront of everyone.

Tine: "mill as you can see my fiancee is very tired,he has to come here to support me because of this stupid bet

Tine: "mill as you can see my fiancee is very tired,he has to come here to support me because of this stupid bet. And to be honest watching people drooling over my love , i am not liking the environment . I am very posessive over my people so, we are going home"

 I am very posessive over my people so, we are going home"

'What the hell did he just said he is posessive of me. What did he ate today . Why he is so bold today. And that's longest sentences i have heard from him since our first meeting.'

Tine: "Sarawat love let's go" tine took my hand start walking towards parking and his friends and love also followed us.

Ohm: "My love i don't like people staring at you"
JJ: "same here baby"

Both his friend started acting like couple infront of me and tine. Tine being a nice guy showed his precious middle finger to them. And all of them started laughing including Love and fong. To be honest in other situation i don't like such things but seeing tine's expression i am also enjoying it.

Tine: "if all of didn't stop then i will reveal all of your secrets"
Ohm: "oh i remember i have a date with my girlfriend. I should go now"
Tine: "you don't have girlfriend"
Ohm: "then i should go to look for a girlfriend"

And that's how ohm ran away.

JJ: "i think i should go help ohm to find girlfriend"
Tine: "first you should find a girl for yourself"
JJ: "bye tine and sarawat"

Tine looks at Love and Fong.

Love: "i think i need to go washroom i will directly meet you at parking"
Tine: "what about you ?"
"You don't have any excuses"
Fong: "Tine my friend i don't need any excuses. You know i have also many secrets of yours"

Fong looked at me then tine.

Fong: "ok ok i am going bye"

Fong left. Now me and tine left here. I think i should apologise to him.

Sarawat: "um.. Tine i am sorry if i didn't interrupted you then you didn't have to tell everyone about me."
Tine: "No sarawat that's okay because of you i can live alone peacefully and i am sorry for whatever happened at the field i mean i literally announced infront of whole university about us."
Sarawat: "oh don't be sorry tine , i don't have problem with that and thank you for taking stand for me infront of everyone"
Tine: "oh c'mon i can't let anyone insult my fiancee" tine said with a wink

'Did he just flirted with me'

"Now let's go love must be waiting for us"

We left the field and sat on our car. We were driving back. Me and tine were seating at front seat and love was seating at backseat. Suddenly
tine asked me something which i don't wanna talk about because no one understands me about that topic.

Tine: "so why did you stopped singing ?"

I was about to answer him but love interrupted me.

Love: "wat stopped singing after his and pam breakup. After that he never sings. I think he still loves her"
Sarawat: "how many time i have to tell you i don't love her anymore , it was mutual breakup"

Tine was looking at me like he is trying to understand me. To be honest i don't want him to misunderstand something because it was true i don't love pam anymore. I stopped singing because i don't have anyone for i can sing. How many times i tried to sing but it was like something was missing.

Love: "if you don't love her anymore then why you can't sing"
Tine: "because he hasn't any inspiration. If he sings without inspiration it would be meaningless"

I looked at tine how he could easily understood me. No one tried to understand me after my break up but tine, in few days he can understand me without me explaining him anything.

I reached at my home and directly went to my room. My mind was filled with whatever happened today. And I've realised how dangerous tine is for my heart. Before this feeling grow into something more, I have to find one reason not to like him. Just one reason would be enough for me to stop this feelings. Because none of this is real, it is only a deal for both of us.

Then i remember that at dinner dad announced we are having new project which will handled by both guntithanon's and Teepakorn's. And me and tine will lead the project. Great now i have to see you everyday tine. How can i control my self.

I Just need one reason....

Note: I do not own any of this characters and pictures.