Special Chapter

Note: English is not my first language so please ignore any grammatical mistakes.

2 years ago

Teepakorn's house:

Mrs.Teelpakorn: "Tine

Tine

Tine"

Tine 's mom enters in tine's room but tine didn't saw her because he was busy watching a horror movie.

Mrs.Teepakorn: " this is for not answering me"

Mrs.Teepakorn pulls tine 's blanket and

"Booooo"

Tine: "mommmmm"

Mrs. Teepakorn: "hahahaa....look at your face"
Tine: "mom you scared me"
Mrs. Teepakorn: " well if you are afraid of ghost then why do you watch horror movie"
Tine: "because it is fun to watch horror movies and why you came inside without my permission"

Tine's mom hits on his head

Tine: "ouch...mom"
Mrs. Teepakorn: "don't forget that this is my house and i can throw you out of my house"
Tine: "why are here by the way"
Mrs. Teepakorn: "i am here to tell you that sarah is here. She wants to meet you"
Tine: "who is sarah ?"
Mrs. Teepakorn: "really tine ? "
"She is your girlfriend"
Tine: "oh"

Tine tries to remember which girlfriend is here because he doesn't remember his girlfriends by their name.

Mrs. Teepakorn: "sarah... Your girlfriend no. 17"
Tine: "how did she got my address ?"

His mom smirks looking at tine.

Tine: "ohm...i am sure he gave her my address in exchange of girl's number

Mom please send her away please help me"

Mrs. Teepakorn: "No"
Tine: "please mom please please... Ok i will take you to that concert which you wanted to go promise"
Mrs. Teepakorn: "ok i wil help you but don't forget about the promise "

Mrs. Teepakorn calls the guard to send tine's girlfriend away..

Mrs. Teepakorn: "done.. but seriously tine why do you date them if you don't like them"
Tine: "mom i don't ask them to date me. They ask me and i can't say no them"
Mrs. Teepakorn: "right my idiot son can't reject anyone
But seriously tine atleast leave my friend's daughters. You know now my friend hates me "
Tine: "it's not my fault. I told you i don't want to attend your friend's party. Your friend's daughter saw me and told me she likes me.

But seriously what happened with you and aunt rose ?"

Mrs. Teepakorn: "well she wanted you to marry her daughter and i said you are not ready"
Tine: "and.."
Mrs. Teepakorn: "and after that she started saying bad things about you and"
Tine: "what you did mom ?"

 Teepakorn: "and after that she started saying bad things about you and"Tine: "what you did mom ?"