Let's Try

Note: English is not my first language so please ignore any grammatical mistakes.

Sarawat: "Tine, are you dead?"

I'm not really dead. Right now, I am just gathering all the energy in my body to ask him why did he kissed me. I love him since 2 years and today he kissed me when I'm trying to stay away from him and not to get disappoint because he doesn't have feelings for me.

Tine: "What the fuck? Sarawat! Why did you kiss me? Am I a joke to you? What are you doing to me? Damn! I'm so confused. Shit!"

Sarawat then moved his hands which were previously on my shoulder, and moved to hold my cheek. He then forced me to look at him, not allowing me to look elsewhere.

Sarawat: "Calm down. You know, people say that confusion is a sign of being in love."

BOOM!

What the fuck love ?

Tine: "what are you talking about ?"

sarawat: "I like you tine, I reserved you now"

Tine: "have you gone mad ?"

I hit him. I already told him that we can't be together, how can he say that.

Sarawat: "Come on! You hit me like that because you really like me."
Tine: "I don't like you! No way!"

I hit him again.

Sarawat: "If you keep hitting me like this, you will be tired soon enough."

Then I kept swinging my arm to hit him, As Sarawat said, hitting him will only make me tired. At this time, I am. So I could only stare at him.

Sarawat: "Are you tired?"

His low voice broke the silence between us. We just sat and remained silent for a long time.

Tine: "Umm."
Sarawat: "Troublemaker, you heard what I said, right? I already reserved you."
Tine: "No."
Sarawat: "Then I'll say it again"
Tine: "No"
Sarawat: " i heard you hired a assistant for you "
Tine: "hmm"

Sarawat: "so don't even try to flirt with her. No...Don't flirt with anyone and don't let anyone flirt with you. Just me, okay?"

Tine: "..."

Sarawat: "And when my friends get close to you, you need to avoid meeting them. They are not nice. They are perverts and can't be trusted. They are all different from me. I remember what man did in bar with you"

Wait a minute! Why is he so confident about himself? Damn! Actually, you guys are all the same. How can he say that he is different? Did he forgot about how he said that he want to touch me ?

Sarawat: "You understand what I'm saying, right?"
Tine: "..."

I just kept quiet and continued to look at his face.