First Meeting

Note: English is not my first language so please ignore any grammatical mistakes and it's my first story.

Sarawat Guntithanon is hardworking and a cold guy but with good looks. He is handsome and smart.

In 1 month he will become the ceo of his company, because his father wants him to handle the company

Sarawat works all the times , he has plan for his life that he will become ceo of the guntithanon industries at the age of 23, grow his business. And at the age of 26 he will get married ,after that he will enjoy his life. Do everything he wants to do.

Guntithanon industries:

Man: "Sophie what happened you look stressed"
Sophie: "Yeah, I'm very upset because Mr. Sarawat asked me to complete this file. And the deadline was today. I didn't finish the file."
Man: "oh my god , you should have done it on time. I feel bad for you. All the best sarawat is waiting for in the cabin"

Sophie knocks on the door.
Sarawat: "come in"

"The file i asked you , give it to me"
Sophie: "am sorry sir. I couldn't complete it but if you can give me one day i will complete it"
Sarawat raising his eyebrows says "ok i will give the time for forever.."
"You are fired..."

Sophie starts crying in front of his boss but sarawat doesn't care he continues typing in his laptop.
Sarawat without looking "you can go Sophie"
Sophie left the office.

Man and boss enters in the cabin and sits on the couch " don't you think you are to rude, you could give her time"
Boss: "She was working for you since 4 months"
Man and boss is sarawat's best friend , sarawat boss man were in same University. Since then they are best friends and works together in sarawat's company. Man and boss are head of different departments.
Sarawat: "so what"
"She should have complete her work on time"
Man boss laughs at his answer. They knew sarawat since long time so this is nothing new to them. Sarawat doesn't laugh with others except for his friends and family. He loves his family and friends. With others he is cold and strict.
It was lunch time so they were chilling in the cafeteria. Sarawat's phone rings. It was his father's phone.
Sarawat: "yes dad"
Mr Guntithanon: "hello sarawat
come to my cabin, i want you to meet someone "
Sarawat: "ok dad I'll be there in 10 minutes, bye"
Sarawat says bye to his friends and goes to his dad cabin.
Mr. Guntithanon cabin

Sarawat knocks on door
Mr.Guntithanon: "oh come in son"
Sarawat enters in room
Mr.Guntithanon: "sarawat meet Mr.Teepakorn, he is my close friend and now our business partner"
Sarawat: nice to meet you sir"
Mr.Teepakorn: "sarawat don't call me sir , i am your father's friend. You can call uncle"
Sarawat: "ok uncle"
Sarawat shakes hand and sits with them.
Sarawat and Mr.Teepakorn talks for some time about company and about sarawat.
Sarawat: "dad uncle i have meeting so, i have to go"
Mr.Guntithanon: "ok son you can go"
Sarawat lefts for his meeting.
Mr.Teepakorn: " i like him. Your son he is a nice person"
Mr.Guntithanon: "i hope your son also like him"
Mr.Teepakorn: "you told him about engagement ?"
Mr.Guntithanon: "not yet. But i will tell him today"