Play House

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was in my clothes again and outside, but Catwoman was holding me while we went across rooftops. I held on tight to her with each jump and she did this because she thought she looked cooler to me in the suit and she couldn't walk the streets with her suit on. I was being held like a baby too and didn't want to look outside, so I turned into her. I felt her rubbing my head before she finally sat down somewhere, so I looked and we were on an AC vent thing on top of a building. It was better than being close to the edge.

Catwoman-Calm down, Kitten. I do this every night and even have a cat, a painting, a bag of jewels and money with me... You're very easy to carry. ~

(Y/N)-*Whimper*.

Catwoman-You wanna know where I am taking you? ~

(Y/N)-Y-... Yes.

She hopped down the AC and went to a door before she picked the lock and went inside. When we got inside I saw a big arcade and there were even some little rides. She turned the power on and everything turned on.

Catwoman-I thought you would like some playtime before I get things for you back at home. I just want a tiny little favor in return. ~

(Y/N)-What?

Catwoman-Let's just have some fun here and we can talk about when we get back home.

(Catwoman's POV)

I could see he was still skeptical about this, but I went to the coin machines and busted out some quarters to get a game going for us. The arcade was normally closed today, so it will be all to ourselves and before I get games for him. I got outfits online that I found and they would just look so adorable on him. I even got some cute kitty ears and a tail for him to wear. I'm sure making a house rule for him to be playing video games, he will have to be wearing those. The clothes I want are overseas, but I'm sure some rich prick or some store that loves overpricing things won't be too hurt if I steal a few games for my little Kitten. We were playing for about an hour, but he still seemed nervous and jumpy. I don't expect to form a good bond this quickly, but I thought video games would help him relax... Maybe he is more of a reader or something.

Catwoman's mind-I guess I'll just have to try them all.

(Timeskip 1 Hour)

I put (Y/N) on one of the little rides here and let him have some fun before I think we spent long enough here. He was still too timid to really unwind, but this did help. I just thought grabbing some chocolate before we leave wouldn't hurt though.

((Y/N)'s POV)

She's planning something for this favor, I just know it. I felt so nervous and wondered if I should just run, but then she would just catch up to me with no problem if she could travel by rooftops. With no idea on what to do, I decided to just take a chance and start hiding while her back was turned. When she came back, she looked around.

 When she came back, she looked around