Chapter 18

Sach pulled away. But Zayn's eyes were still close. 

"I tried to stay away from you," She mumbled on his lips. "But you're so damn irresistible." 

Zayn peeked his eyes open. She glanced at him as his lips smirk. The thoughts of his perfection raced her mind. Zayn was a perfect symbol for perfection. 

He leaned in and their lips touched again. Only this time it was hungrier, more passionate and deeper. 

"Don't resist me then," He breathed out as he pushed her so now she was laying on the couch with him on top of her, still not breaking the kiss. His body and tattooed arms locked her in place as his lips bruised hers. Moving in sync, his tongue slid against her bottom lip asking entrance. Sach gave in right away and slightly parted her lips. Their tongue Fought for a place. And she liked how he bites softly on her bottom lip. He was gentle and sweet And she loved the way his chest smashed hers and she enjoyed feeling him on her body, only separated by the fabric of clothing. 

He pressed himself more tightly as he dived deeper. The kiss getting more and more heated. Still keeping his protective arms around her. 

He allowed himself to drag his lips and lust to her neck. Sach closed her eyes with pleasure as her little fingers disappeared in Zayn's black thick hair. Zayn was sucking and biting on her sensitive skin. rewriting the love notes he left on her skin earlier. 

For a moment, reality seemed to fade away and it felt like they were the only two people in the existence. Sach forgot she was running away from him and Zayn forgot Sach wasn't Layla.

Zayn's expert hands tried to take Sach's shirt off, asking for more skin and flesh to mark. But her insecure voice stopped him :

"Z-Zayn," She called from beneath him.

Zayn lets out a groan and pushed himself immediately with his strong arms up. still letting his body pressed to hers.

"I want you to know," He whispered to her green eyes. "that I am dying to rip these fabric out of your body," he bites his lips. "But," he pause. –he like those dramatic pauses- "I'm not gonna do anything you don't want." 

Sach's chest fell in relieve. Feeling more comfortable with the decision she made and letting a boy in. She crawled up from under him as he flipped himself and laid on his back and pulled her on top of him. He was a complete stranger to Sach and she never got this close to his heart. Yet, his embrace felt like homecoming. Like a warm room full of family to a lonely soul. And he only saw her view months ago, but he pretended he knew her for years. He ignored the fact that she wasn't his old lover and filled the emptiness of Layla with Sach's delusion instead of filling it with the realization of the fact that people leave. 

They laid for awhile in silent. Zayn had his arms around her small waist protectively, the same way he used to hold Layla. Tight and lovingly. But even his strong arms and love didn't stop her from leaving.

Sach's eyelids were getting heavier and heavier. She was craving the sleep and rest she wasn't tasting lately. She pushed her head out of Zayn's heartbeats and said :

"I hate to break this," she said in half sarcasm and half care tone. "But I am going to my room." 

She stood up to leave only to be surprised by Zayn's hand pulling her closer again. His face lit in a smile watching her fall clumsily on his chest. 

"You're not gonna sleep in your room and leave me here alone, are you?"

"You said you're gonna sleep in this very couch." She reminds him.

"Yes," He chuckled. "But I didn't say you're gonna sleep in your room." He whispers loud enough for her to hear and low enough for her to seduces her.

Sach stared at his eyes as a sly grin grew in Zayn's mouth. She tried to think of comeback that would set her free. Then she realized she did not want to be free.

She collapsed back in his chest. Inhaling his scent, which was a mix of deadly cigarettes and a sexy perfume. She took a sharp inhale, taking it all inside her lungs. Letting Zayn and his scent into her.

Zayn threw his arms back and held her tightly. Almost crushing her body into his. Becoming one. 

"Close your eyes," Zayn ordered.

"um, no, it's okay I'm not that sleepy." Sach argued.

"Shhhhhh.." His fingers brushed her cheek in a lovely way. She closed her eyes.

"You also said you're gonna sing to me." Her voice was sleepy.

Zayn smiles. Squeezing his brain thinking of a suitable song ;

"little one, lie with me. sew your heart to my sleeve. we'll stay quiet, underneath shooting stars, If it helps you sleep." Zayn quietly sang to her sleepy head as he played with her curly hair. And his soft singing voice was the last thing Sach heard before she dived into her dreams.