Epilogue

Sophie's POV

6 years later...

Fitz and I headed inside our house, only finding chaos inside.

Fitz and I had kids, we have twins, a boy and a girl and Fitz's sister was babysitting. She looked like she could pass out and looked utterly tired.

"Oh you're back! Thank god. These baby monsters won't go to sleep." Fitz chuckled, going to pick up our one year old daughter.

"How could she be a monster?" He placed kisses on her cheek and she giggled.

"I love them and they're so much fun, but I couldn't find their pacifiers and they couldn't go to sleep."

"It's okay Biana, thank you very much. Go get some rest." She nodded, hugging the two babies before gathering her things and headed out. The house looked a mess, I'll admit, but that's one of the downsides of having twins. I picked up our son and rested his head on my shoulder, playing with my necklace.

"Were you two bad to auntie Biana?" I asked the two and they both shook their heads. I noticed the booth looked tired, so we took them upstairs and set them on their cribs where they fell right asleep.

Fitz and I headed into our room and collapsed on the bed.

"We should get a new babysitter. Your sister's amazing but she's getting tired. I know twins are not easy to handle at all, so we should find somebody else. But we should also give her a gift for the things she does for the twins." Fitz nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, it's difficult. We have to find someone trustworthy, we both agreed in the beginning that we'd only have family members babysit." I covered my face with my hands.

"Yes I know, but everyone's busy. Our parents are starting to get old and can't handle being around two rambunctious children who scream all the time. Even I get tired of them." Fitz chuckled, wrapped his arms around me.

"I understand what you mean sweetheart, so for know let's have our parents babysit until we find a good babysitter." I nodded my head, placing a soft kiss on his lips. We stayed in each other's arms for the rest of the time, sharing frequent kisses with each other on various places.

Everything that we have now, never could've happed without a mystery.

~

Yay! We're finally done! This book took me a really long time to finish, but now I can finally start to write my new book which I've already started to write on google docs. But this is the finish of A Mystery and I hope that you all have enjoyed the book! Thanks for reading and I'll see you in my future book! Byeeee!