11

Noah

"WHAT THE FUCK." I say. They got engaged and didn't fucking tell me.

"Sorry I didn't tell you." Maddie says.

"Wait so I've been sitting next to my best friends fiancée and didn't even notice." I say.

"Yea you did." She says.

"And if any of you fuck with her you will regret it." Duke says.

Since when did he get a soft spot for her.

"Awwww Duke has a crush." Matt says.

"Hey its fiancée now." Maddie says.

"Your not helping." Duke says.

...

Maddie

I'm so tired today. Me and Duke finally got our project done. Thank God. We also decided to argue the whole time. Whos doing it better. Whos doing what. What I can and can't do. Apparently as Dukes fiancée I can't do things like get water for my self. Don't get me wrong its cute and all but after a while its annoying. Its been 4 days since the boys found out we where engaged and 3 more days till I see his parents again. This week I have been focusing on school since there's only one month left. All are exams are next week the first one is English so thats the one I'm going to study for first. This next month is going to go by to slow I can already tell mostly because it felt like these past 4 days where 4 weeks. Duke has been very over protective and its kinda annoying. He's been by my side the whole time I can't even talk to a teacher about an assignment without him by my side. I think I'm starting to realize the way I feel about him to. I do really like him other wise I would have never said yes but I also see a new side of him and I think i figured out why I like him. He's always by my side so I know he won't leave me. He's always helping me. Also when I feel the other day he made sure to catch me.

Noah has been talking to me non stop about why I said yes and I told him to help Duke out. Which isn't true because I did it because I like him. I don't think Noah believes me when I say it though. He also was been near me a lot all of the boy have been actually. I think is because Duke told them to.

Matt has been telling people who try to talk to me to back of because I'm taken. Like I don't know that. But seriously there just trying to talk. Matt's been trying to get to know me better. Probably because I'm going to marry his best friend. He's asked me stuff about where I grew up and what I like to do in my free time. I always answer truthfully. He always ask me what I think of Duke. Every time he asks I always go to start a conversation with someone else or I just change the subject I can't tell Matt how I feel about to because I need to truly know what I feel. I can't tell him that I like him then a month later I hate him because he did something. But I can't tell him I don't like him because I do at least I think I do. To be completely honest now that I think about it I have absolutely no clue if I like him or not. This is exactly what I need to think about. What if I end up not liking him and marrying him or if I do like him but think that I don't so I don't marry him.

I'm screwed.

As for Alex he's been find yes he hangs around me but he does ask a million questions like every one else. Alex give me space when I ask but it usually not of long I think Alex is my new favorite. Don't get me wrong I love Noah and hes amazing but he's just all over me now. Alex and me have been talking alot more and I found out a lot about him. Hes actually super nice he also told me that when he first me Noah he liked him so much but he never really knew Duke and he thought he hated him. But Duke was just at a rough spot at the time and they ended up best friends. Apparently I found out that Dukes parents tried to pay them all off to stop being friends with him. I hate that his parents are like that. But it also got him loyal friends who would do anything for him. I also think I would to. I think that I really like the group that I'm in because we know that we are all loyal to each other and I love that.

"Hey Maddie you ready." Duke says.

Shit I was so lost in my thoughts I almost forgot our date.

"Yea just a minute." I say.

My outfit

My outfit

I love this dress it looks so good.

"You look stunning." Duke says.

"Thank you." I say.

"Any time love." He says.

We got to the restaurant and we talked about a bunch of stuff and I found out more about him and he found out more about me. He actually always knew that his parents payed off all his friends he said after awhile he got used to it and just gave up until he met noah, matt, and Alex. Mostly Noah though because he was the first to not get payed off. I told him that I was sorry and I would never do that for a person. I also said I wouldn't leave him if my life depend on it. That made him happy I think. He told me that he was really lucky to find someone like me. I told him I'm happy I met someone like him. I realized that Duke really isn't bad but just has a lot of shit to deal with.

_____________________________________________

Hey

If you guys have any ideas please let me know I'm kinda running out.

Just kidding.

I think.

But always don't be afraid to comment.

Please vote, comment, and follow.

Thank you for all the support and reading.

Love y'all 💓