8

Duke

Holy fucking shit she's out with my brother. Why does this always happen to me this is fucked up im going to kill him. This is the only girl I actually want away from him. I wonder if there going to be back soon. I want to text her and asks if she's okay or no.

The door opens and I hear talking. I walk over and see them fucking hugging. My brother going to take the only girl I actually like away from me. Why me.

"Hey Duke." She says.

"How was the date." Is the only thing I say.

"It was fine you brother really nice I think he likes me but he's not really my type." She says.

Oh that helps. Wait am I not her type. Oh fuck.

Don't ask. Don't ask. Don't ask. I ask.

"What is you type." I blurt out like some fucking idiot.

"Well I like boys with good personalities. I don't really have a type i just kinda know." She says.

Oh what if she thinks I don't have a good personality I did treat her like shit at first.

"Whats your type." She says and pulls me out of my thoughts.

You.

"What did you say?" She asks.

Oh shit I said it at loud thank God she didn't hear it.

"I say probably the same as you." I say.

"Oh okay." She says.

Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it. I do it.

I pull her in and kiss her. I was surprised when she didn't pull back. But she just like frozen in place for a minute then pulls back.

"Duke no." She says.

"Listen I like you and I can't get the thought of you and my brother out of my head I want you and only you." She just stands there for a minute before saying.

"I'm sorry I can't just not yet. I'm sorry Duke." She says.

Then walks out.

What the fuck did I just do.

Maddie

I can't get what he said out of my head.

I want you and only you.

I feel bad that I walked out but I can't get into another relationship just yet.

Flashback

"Mom I'm going out with some friends." I say.

"No, your watch your brothers." She says.

"And if your not go to get me more achool." She says.

"Mom I'm not going to get you more achool." I say.

She got up and punched me in the gut. I stop her and go out to get achool because I need to get out of that house I go to the achool store and ask for some they said that I was to young and now to get out then a kid who looks a little old asks for the same thing I just asked for. After he got them he gives me the ones that I asked for and he tells me his name is Lucas.

End of flashback.

I don't know where to go I just walk around the school for awhile. I do like him. I just dont want him hurt.

_____________________________________________

Hey I know this chapter is so short its kinda like a bonus chapter where you find out I bit more of her past.

I will make the chapters longer but the book will end short because my brain doesn't have any more ideas but I will think of some and write more it might be a week or two but it will happen. But remember this is also my first book.

Check out stolen truth my other book personal i like it alot better and have more to write about it.

Love y'all 💓