Hearing this everyone went into deep thoughts. This was a news to them. They were all speechless to hear that aera was also a member of Lee clan their enemy.

But somewhere in their heart they were worried. Worried for aera, her safety as they knew if the mafia world got to know about this, then she will be in grave danger.

" So you mean to say all this while we were living with enemies daughter huh? " Taehyung said with a sneer.

" Aera? Did you spy on us? Tell us aera did you? "Jin questioned aera feeling hurt.

" Of course she did. Didn't you notice, ever since she came here we are having troubles in inner circle of our mafia!!!! " Jimin said as he slammed the wooden table making it crack from centre.

" Tell me aera? Is this the reason why you came here to Korea? To spy for your bastard father and whore mother?? " Taehyung said breaking the last string of aera's anger.

By this time aera was fuming in anger.
Anger towards them

Anger towards people who killed her mother .

Anger towards people who were after her father

Andger towards herself.

She was hurt, and was hurt deeply. In the world where she choose to help people in need. No one was standing by her right now.

" Just shut up!!!  Will you. You have no right to call me names or call my father bastard or call my mother whore. You have no right!!!

You don't even know my father. You are his family yet you failed to understand him. Mr Kim you failed as a father and your dear obedient son failed as a big brother.

Instead of protecting him. You guys forced him away. You don't even know how much he has gone through , how much my mother has gone through ....

He had to face pain of loosing his first child * everyone looked at her in shock *

Yess... When he ran away... My mother was pregnant with her first child. But they were ambushed causing  miscarriage.

And then my father had to go through death of his wife , his love all alone.

The day I was borned.. Mom was killed . My father was in surgery due to car accident. When he woke up his wife was gone. The room was filled with blood and little new born girl kept on crying wishing for her mothers warmth.

You call yourself family!!!????

NO never you are not family. Family doesn't push their loved ones to death. "

At this rate aera was trying to catch her breath as her tears slowly dropped down from her eyes to ground .

She looked broken, tired and weak. Not giving much thought her grandfather came and wrapped his arms around her shocking everyone present there.

He rubbed her back and muttered soothing words to her making her calm down a bit.

" What happened dear? " He questioned her once he knew she was calmed .

" I, I need your help grandfather. It's about dad. Something happened back in new York.  father got kidnapped. We need to save him " Listening this everyone's face faltered a bit.

They were worried for aera but that doesn't mean they were going to help her if the matter is related to her father.

Pulling back her grandfather looked at him in deep thoughts.

" What did he do now?  " Her uncle said in emotionless tone.

Hearing this aera scoffed at him searched her pocket for her mobile phone.