𝟐𝟗 | 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❞

✈ ✈ ✈

DRINKS WERE ON HANGMAN.

The man had fallen flat on his face when he'd given Rooster a smile before running ahead of him on the way to the Hard Deck. Amidst his cockiness, Jake failed to notice the flip-flop in his path, too busy giving Rooster a smirk. Then he fell. Right on his face. Faith could only wish someone was recording their race, just to see him fall flat on his, as he so proudly calls it, 'money-maker'.

Coyote, Jake, Bob and Phoenix had engaged in a game of pool, as Fanboy, Payback and Archer played the darts, not caring about their throws and just talking and speaking any topic out before the others are joining in.

"Oh, Metallica's 'Master of Puppets' has a beautiful guitar solo!" Currently, they were talking about the best songs which ever came out. Faith groans, throwing her head back, nodding as she looks at the ceiling, agreeing with Fanboy's declaration. Metallica really did have the best solos.

And then, Fanboy's meeting Faith's eyes with his own widened gaze, pointing his finger at her. Faith raises her brows and her eyes narrow at his finger. Then, the man blurts out, "Don't you have a guitar? Play us a song!"

Her eyes widen furthermore, feeling the gazes of her friends by the pool table, who look up at Fanboy's words and follow his gaze, before they're making their way to her, completely disregarding their ongoing game, and smiling at Faith as they point at her.

Natasha looks at Faith with a large grin, and then she's cheering for her best friend, calling out her callsign. Everyone around them joins in the cheers, too drunk to care about being too loud. Then, the entire bar seems to be jumping to cheer, huddling to the corner of the bar.

Faith shakes her head, eyes widened, as she waves her hand by her neck, a silent request for them to cut their shit out. But no one was listening, instead cheering on louder. The woman throws her head back, bringing her hand to her forehead as she rubs her fingers against it. Then she sighs with a hint of a smile, shaking her head at her friends' antics, before she nods. Once again, everyone cheers.

"Alright, let me go and get it.". She grabs her car keys, running out the bar to her car to grab her guitar.

When she returns, everyone whistles and whoops, making way for her to move through the crowd. Hangman grabs her free hand, pulling her to the counter of the bar. Faith takes a seat on top of the counter, her legs down as she pulls out her guitar and checks the strings.