𝟮𝟲 | 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝗮𝗹𝘀

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

❝ 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐬 ❞

A COUPLE OF DAYS HAD PASSED, AND THE SQUADRON WAS SOMEWHAT READY FOR A DOGFIGHT.

From this day, they'd begin to train according to the actual mission and it's parameters, and by the looks on their Captain's faces, it seemed it was not at all going to be easy.

"Time... is your greatest enemy." Faith rolls her eyes at Maverick's dramatics. "Phase one of the mission will be a low-level ingress attacking in two-plane teams." The screen shifts, showing a higher view of the canyon, "You'll fly along this narrow canyon to your target. Radar guided missiles surface-to-air missiles defend the area. These SAM's, they're lethal."

Faith continues, looking at the screen herself which zooms in to show the course the team was going to have to fly, "But, they were designed to protect the skies above, not the canyon below."

An unexpected statement from an unexpected person makes Faith and Maverick turn away from the screen to face him, "That's because the enemy knows no one is insane enough to try and fly below them."

Faith raises her brow, narrowing her eyes at Bradley, "That's where we come in." She shakes a finger between herself and her uncle. Bradley rolls his eyes at her.

"On the day, your altitude will be 100 feet, maximum. You exceed this altitude, radar will spot you.. and you're dead." As Maverick mentions, on the screen, an F/A-18 flies above the radar, and a missile hits it not two seconds later.

The atmosphere in the room changes. Everyone's tense in their seats as Maverick continues listing the mission parameters, "Your airspeed will be 660 knots."

Faith cuts in, "Minimum. Time to target, two and a half minutes." An image of a fifth-gen is up on the screen, and Maverick waves his hand around it, as he continues his explanation, "That's because fifth-generation fighters wait at an air base nearby."

"In a head-to-head with these planes in your F/A-18's, you're dead." Faith jerks her head to the side as she calls out.

Maverick nods, "That's why you need to get in, hit your target, and be gone before these planes even have a chance of catching you. This, makes time your greatest adversary."