𝟭𝟵 | 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐢𝐱 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

❝ 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ❞

AS LIEUTENANT FAITH WILSON-KAZANSKY WALKED THROUGH THE LONG HALLWAYS OF THE ACADEMY SHE'D TRAINED MERELY A WEEK AGO BEFORE GRADUATING, HER HEART FEELS HEAVY.

Maybe it was because Hurricane's emergency call in the middle of the night, or the fact that it was her first time walking these halls as a graduate, someone of higher authority, an official lieutenant.

Faith's thoughts are scrambled around in a hot mess of a pan called her consciousness, and the mission was like the sweet milk on it.

Though, her mind is brought away from the race ongoing in her mind as she enters the makeshift briefing room, otherwise known as Hurricane's cabin, though he was nowhere to be found.

There was a group of people stood in their flight suits huddled around each other as they talked in hushed voices with each other. Something about them seemed very familiar.

As she clears her throat to herself and gazes down at her boots, Faith feels a pair of eyes on her. Looking up with a face bare of any emotion and cold eyes, she was caught off guard when she met the hazel green eyes she'd learnt to love.

"Oh my god, hey." Bradley says nothing more as he moves closer to wrap an arm around her back in a quick hug. He pulls back, too fast, if you ask Faith, and tells her with deep hope, "I was wondering why they wouldn't call the best pilot of 2012." She simply smiles back with relief in her eyes, "Glad to see you, Bradshaw."

When she looks around, she sees more of the aviators who trained and graduated by her side, Phoenix, Payback, Fanboy, Tango, Coyote and Jake. A sense of comfort glazes over Faith as she greets them all with a nod and smile.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the Archer." The usual smirk on Jake's face replaces the complete boredom from before. "Always a pleasure, Bagman." She hears chuckles around the room.

Faith's smirk replaces the genuine happiness and relief she felt at seeing Bradley, her face masked by amusement and annoyance at the Texan blonde who crossed his arms to flex them on her appearance.