𝟬𝟳 | 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐢 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

❝ 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 ❞

✈ ✈ ✈

Faith was panicking.

A man had asked her out, that man being Bradley 'Rooster' Bradshaw. Very quickly, the pair had grown close. Extremely close. She felt like she didn't understand, did she know him for two minutes, or two whole decades? 

Probably the latter part. In these past two weeks, now nearing three, the two were always by each other's side, finding a deep connection with each other. He was the sun to her sky, feeling and looking incomplete if she was alone, bare, without him. After the incident at the bar, when Bradley punched her father, she was crying, but for a second, in her head she could her the devil tell her, god, this man is hot.

Faith didn't know how she was even living without the presence of this man in her life.

And now, said beautiful man, was taking her to a carnival. Just her. With him. 

Natasha, very sneakily, had disagreed to go with the two, afraid she may have to put up with the two constantly gazing into each other's eyes, smiling at each other the entire time. And she was left thinking, anytime the trio would hang out, that it was better to hang out with Hangman, the the two of them. 

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 ,̾ 𝘽𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙇𝙀𝙔 𝘽𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें