"Tsukki, will she actually leave? For real this time?" Yamaguchi whispered beside him.

He looked at him and shrugged his shoulders.

"It's her decision to make." Tsukishima nonchalantly said, internally bothered by the question.

She wouldn't. I know she wouldn't. Tsukishima repeated the words over and over in his head.

Hinata balled his fists over the table and stood up, surprising Noya and Ennoshita who were sitting beside him.

"Hey. Hey. Sit down!" Noya pulled Hinata's arm to make him sit but he wouldn't budge.

"Don't do anything reckless, Hinata. Calm down-" Ennoshita grabbed his other arm to pull him down.

"She's leaving?!" Hinata yelled, red faced, dozens of thoughts running in his mind in great speed, dimming his surroundings.

The other teams looked at Hinata with furrowed brows as they try to come up with an explanation on what is happening.

What the hell is going on?
•••

Hideko played with her fingers as she tried to sneakily look at her team, noticing the glares they were all wearing towards the table she's at.

Hinata doesn't look good. She thought with concern as she looks at his red and scrunched up face.

He must be feeling bad from what happened awhile ago. I should probably talk to him. To all of them. She sighed to herself.

"Kuroo-san, I'll help out in one of your practice matches today. If that's alright with you?" Hideko said with a smile.

"Of course neko-chan. If that is what you want." Kuroo smirked at her.

Kuroo walked around their table and pat Hideko's head as he raised his brows towards the Shiratorizawa's team, and smirked.

"The whole day you say?" Kuroo mouthed towards the boys, out of view of Hideko.

Prick.
Bastard.
Shiratorizawa members glared at the uninvited guest at their table.

"See you later, neko-chan." Kuroo said as he walked back to his team's table.

•••
"What the fck was that?"

"Language, Lev." Yaku scolded the boy.

"You all noticed that right? What is going on? Are they trying to keep her to themselves?" Yamamoto asked with furrowed brows.

"Keep her?!" Inouka asked wide eyed as he looked around his friends.

"We need to save her!" Lev said with determination.

"She's not being held captive, Lev!" Yaku smacked him at his back.

"How are you sure?!"

"She's right there!" Yaku pointed at her, laughing with Kawanishi.

"She could be faking it." Inouka grumbled under his breath.

Idiots. Kenma thought as he looked at Karasuno and Shiratorizawa.

I'll have to talk to Hinata, soon.
•••

"So guys, you're adopting me for another day?" Hideko asked as she laughed.

"We can make it longer, if you want."

"I'm flattered. Damn it, guys. But I can't. Karasuno's my team after all." Hideko, playfully glares at all of them and pout.

"What's with the face chibi-chan?" Tendo grinned.

"I thought you guys will be more, I don't know... intimidating?"