CHAPTER~20

FRENCH CLASSES~

EVENING.

Erish was in the house seating beside tsunami while Tsunami was solving questions.

On phone:

"Granny when will you come back"? asked Erish.

'Tomorrow' answered she.

'Okay, take care granny'.

'You too Eri!'

'Mrs. Mary is not home'? interrupted Tsunami.

"Nope, she had cousin sister, she is with her for two days. It's good she is not here otherwise would be tensed because of my hand. Yesterday wound was totally fine, today it is hurting" Murmured he.

Erish tries to remove his blazer and it scratched against his wounded palm.

'Ouch jezzz...' yelled he.

Tsunami eyes widened. "You got stitches?"

Erish nodded.

"when"?

'Just an hour ago.'

'Let me help you then' and Tsunami stood. "Please stand-up sir." Insisted he.

Erish followed his instruction and stood up. Tsunami gently takes off his blazer. 'Thanks Frost'

Both of them sit down and Erish takes a long breath.

'Shall I open your shoe lace too?'

'No..no...No frost, I will'.

"How you will? You can barely remove your blazer."

"I said no, frost."

'Sir you have been helping me since long time. Did I stop you?' And Tsunami bends down, opening his shoe lace, and took it off. Tsunami Walked and brought glass of water. Erish gulped water seeing tsunami and smiled. "Just like sister! " thought he.

'Your sis home'? Erish enquired.

Tsunami smiled little. 'Yeah, she is with dolly. I didn't hear all but I heard, she was taking your name and smiling.'

Erish rose his brows and his lips curled up.

'Done sir,' said Tsunami.

"Okay great! Good luck for tomorrow See all the questions carefully then solve it. You are fully prepared now, don't be nervous Just break the leg."

Tsunami nodded and smiled nervously.

"Thank you, Sir," He added.

"Don't tell me 'Thank you' show me the result Frost".

'Tomorrow At what time your exam is?'

'At 2:00 pm.'

Erish nodded.

And He grabbed his phone.

"Class tomorrow at 11:00 am" typed he.

"Okay." Typed she and saved his number.

It's been next cold morning in Manchester. Tsunami was revising formulas for exams. Flash- light were playing outside and keek and Mrs. Liza were looking cartoon.

Moon wore black oversized sweater and olive-green skirt along with black stockings and made hair into tight pony.

Mrs. Liza saw her. 'Where are you going its Sunday?'

"To, my sir" Exclaimed tsunami while looking in book.

"Feels like someone is jealous of me." and she hugged him. "All the best for today" Tsunami kissed on her cheek.