CHAPTER:10

IN THE OFFICE.

Erish was seating on the chair and door swung opened. Mr. Johnson entered the cabin and he settled on the chair and placed the iPad on the table made of tarnish glass and he pushed it towards Erish.

Erish took glance into the iPad. 'VEV {Vision, Empowerment and Venture}' reads he in loud voice. 'What is it'?

'It is a series of events for three days. It is going to organize on huge level and would be fun.' Johnson explained.

Erish nodded his head. 'Great!'.

'I don't need your 'Great' I need you to go there.' Johnson demanded.

Erish stared Johnson for a while. 'Erish and Gatherings? I feel nauseated around people I won't.'

'Hear me now my introvert son' and Johnson leans on table. 'It's not just about going there. Erish, it's not just some random event. Every European country will be there As I mentioned events will be held on mass scale. Every major company is sending their two or three representatives. There would be paramount investors from across the continent. They will invest in fascinating ventures, and this is the best opportunity to fetch international client could be proved very profitable for STESON and with that you desperately want STESON to be Synisculture's part. Right? I think we cannot get better opportunity than this, we will have better records to present Infront of government official.'

While Erish was quiet and listening. 'And also, there would be students from each field who are extraordinary in the academics, there will have seminars for them we can conduct their interviews and can get access to the brilliant minds, a better man resource.'

'But still, what is the need of the students?' asked Erish.

'As Event will be organized on mass level; they don't want to keep it confined between officials and businessmen they want youngster's participation as well so that youngster would be encouraged to perform extraordinary in their life. So, I may take your 'yes'?

Erish nodded.

'Great son' Johnson stands up.

"Don't forget to pack your bag Stewart".

Erish squeezed his eyes. 'Bag? Pack?'

'See the screen son the Event VEV will be held in Paris.' And he moved out.

'Dadda please tell me he is going, he is going...' urged sally.

'Yes, sally my darling he is going'.

'Oh, my goddd! now let me have some hot and designer dresses.' Yelled sally.

SCENE SHIFT TO MOON'S CLASSROOM.

'Students important announcement is here' said Professor Rachal and students turned silent.

'As I mentioned earlier that There is going to held grand event in the Paris and our university has been also participating in it and as we conducted exams last month results are out.'

And Whole class shouts.

'As the results are not so impressive and from our university only twenty students are selected and from this class just Two students.'

Moon and dolly raised their eyebrow. 'Exam was tough as hell' Exclaimed Moon.

'Tough? I felt like I am from another planet after seeing the questions.'

"Let's see who won Paris in this freaking class." murmured dolly.

'And they are 'Tyler mickle' and 'Moon Frost'.

And whole class exclaimed "Oh my goowwwdddddd!".

While Moon's jaw drops, and her eyes widened. 'Dolly did I hear my name?'