CHAPTER~14

Moon emerged from the dressing room draped in striking black, gorgeous gown. Elegantly revealing Moon's arm, clavicle and flawless expanse of her smooth bright skin. Gown hugged her figure perfectly up to her waist. And from which it flowed into beautiful circle around her. Adorned with shimmery accent that caught the light in the dazzling display. Completing her look with exquisite white pearl neckpiece that delicately adorned her neck and matching small pearls adoring her ears.

"Oh my God! Bloody hell! I am telling you girl; tonight men will throw themselves at your feet." lucy exclaimed.

Moon chuckled. 'I don't want men 'one man' will be enough'.

'ummm..hmm well talking about 'one man' let me remind you my two friends are completely single and you know what? lets remove Orin from the list- I pair you with Erish.'

Moon pressed her lips tightly. 'Enough now'.

'Oh! Girl you are blushing I can see pink tint.' Lucy chimed.

Moon smiled through dimples. "Lucy, stop now" said she and pulled her gown covering her cleavage and said 'isn't this is too reveling'?

Lucy stared moon for a while. 'Do you have anything to reveal? It's already flat.'

Moon blinked her eyes and showed fake smile. 'Reality check!'

Just a second and Lucy took bobby bin and secured few hairs from left side and spills moon's brown hair on her right shoulder.

'All okay now miss lucy?'

Lucy nodded. 'perfect'.

'I haven't noticed it as it's already faded but what's this scratch on your head?' lucy asked touching her forehead.

'Um. nothing I just got hit by a table when I was kid.'

'Fine! Let's go' declared lucy.

HYE LAPTOP,

It was the cold, blood freezing winter of Paris. I, jack and Orin were at venue. At the grand majestic palace gleamed with the radiance of bright golden lights. Casting luminous glow that danced upon walls and pillars. The soft notes music filled the air and Gentle breeze is wiping through massive hall. Have to mention that palace was true masterpiece of architecture and design. And Orin interrupted saying 'Walking in this palace, I am feeling like I have stepped back in time of elegance and luxury'. While jack was clenching his jaw. 'These girls are taking awfully long time' Exclaimed he. While I yawn with boredom. 'I am fed up with this place. I am terrible getting bored here'. I commented. 'Hi, everyone.' interrupted Sally walking towards me dapped in some green colored backless gown and she hugged me saying 'You are looking great tonight'. I nodded and stepped back creating distance between us. While Orin turned motionless the movement Sally joined us. I personally feel like Orin is into Sally. And Sally looked all over and murmured 'my dress is looking pettiest among all'. And both Lucy and Moon arrived out of the palace. And as they started to step in.

'Hey wait... wait... Moon I didn't buy these beautiful dresses so that we go inside together Let us go separately and makes a grand entry.' Demanded lucy. 'Alright' agreed Moon. And lucy swept into palace through grand gate. 'Damn guys look at our lucy' exclaimed Orin with smile. Jack followed Orin's eyes and wide smile spread on his face seeing love of his life. 'Jesus! My girl is beautiful' yelled he. I smiled too seeing jack and as he hurried towards her and took her hand kissed on it. 'I am glad you are mine,' said jack. And lucy chuckled. 'My man, in formal after long time'. Commented she pressing tender kiss on his lips. Jack and lucy walked towards us. 'I liked your dress lucy' commented Sally. lucy smiled and murmured "Just wait and watch its Moon's turn now I want to see your spoiled face you arrogant." While Orin moves his eyes towards entry. 'Is Moon not coming?' Questioned he. And Moon gracefully walked in the palace while pulling her gown. 'It's damn heavy' Exclaimed she and stood at the center of the hall. She cast her eyes around the splendid palace. 'Such a beautiful palace' exclaimed she and breaths out. I was unaware of her presence in the hall. And I declared 'I am leaving after this tequila.' taking out my phone. I turned behind to take tequila from the passing waiter. And Jack's voice caught my attention. 'Look! There is Moon at entry gate.' I accepted a glass and glanced in her direction for a second and I shifted my gaze back to the phone and took glass towards my mouth and within a heartbeat my eyes were drawn back to her. A gentle gasp of wind tousled my hair. Now my gaze locked on her like I couldn't help taking my eyes off from her. She was dapped in gorgeous black gown. Black color never looked so good before and I would not say she was looking tonight as every girl in the hall was looking beautiful. Want to know how She was looking like tonight? Do you people know about Aurora? Let Erish Stewart explain you the further. AURORA is a Latin name with a beautiful meaning 'dawn'. AURORA is a roman goddess of 'dawn'. AURORA is a luminous phenomenon in which night sky comes alive with mesmerizing dance of vibrant colors. Ribbons of green, purple and pink swirl. AURORA is like if nature itself is putting on magical light show. And tonight, she was looking as beautiful as aurora itself. Lucy waived her hand. 'Over here,' said she. And Moon started to make her way towards me. I held the glass steadily and my lips separated as I begins to breath with mouth my eyes followed her every graceful movement. She was looking just like witnessing the breathtaking display of nature's own masterpiece. I was continuously watching her until she comes closer. World around me was blurred all that remained was her. 'Moon, I have to say, you are looking astounding' said Jack 'and gorgeous too' added Orin.