Records

Onyx's POV:

What was I thinking letting these people in?!

I mean, I know what I was thinking. 'The hero league is gonna pay me so much money if I convert these psychos to the good side and take care of them. I just let them live in the mansion with me. What can go wrong?' But of course I didn't think it would be this hard.

First of all I needed to wipe their records clean. Which was, weird... Let's just say they commited crimes that I never even heard of. 

First, Loni - assault, bribery, burglary, canibalism, forced canibalism, fraud, identity theft, kidnapping, murder, theft and torture.

She claims that she is inoccent for some of them but I ain't buying it. And I'm pretty sure that she was involved in multiple canibalism conspiracies.

Next, this one nearly gave me a heart atack when I saw it, Femity - theft, murder, atempted genocide, genocide, mass murder, bribery, kidnapping, identity theft, vandalism, atempted murder, aggresion, terrorism, abuse, torture, fraud, conspiracy, incrimination, betrayl, robbery, arson, burglary, cyberbullying, distrupting the peace, hate crimes, manslaughter.

And she clames that she did even more. I don't know if i should be more scared that she is, probably, going to blow the mansion up or me.

Anyway, Vivi Kirbo - murder.

That's it. And she claimes that she was fraimed. Ok, at least one of them isn't crazy.

Wisteria - murder.

Also claimes she was fraimed, nice.

Kazuki Sherlock - murder, theft, armed robbery, terrorism, starting a cult, vandalism.

And my luck goes away...

Bob - setting fire.

Ok, kinda normal again.

The others didn't have a record even tho they were full on members of the villian league but, I don't care. Less work for me.

Next. I needed to prepare their rooms. I mean, tell my assistaint Sol to prepare them and that was fairly easy.

But then, they actually moved in...

(A/N): I hope it's okay. :)