Chapter 3

As Y/N's working hours drew to a close, she exchanged friendly goodbyes with her colleagues and prepared to leave for the day. Among the bustling crowd, her friend caught her attention.

Rose: "Hey, Y/N! Ready to call it a day?"

Y/N: "Definitely. It's been a long one!"

With a shared laugh, they parted ways, and Y/N made her way to the elevator. As she approached, she noticed the doors were already open, revealing Mr. Jeon standing inside.

Y/N's heart skipped a beat, a mixture of surprise and apprehension flooding her senses. She hesitated for a moment, debating whether to wait for the next elevator, but ultimately decided to step in.

Y/N: "Good evening, Mr. Jeon."

Mr. Jeon: "Ms.Y/N, isn't it? How was your first day?"

Y/N: "It was good, thank you. Still getting used to everything, but I'm excited to be here."

Mr. Jeon's smirk sent a shiver down her spine, though she couldn't quite place why.

Mr. Jeon: "I'm glad to hear that. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask."

Y/N: "Thank you, I appreciate it."

The elevator descended in silence, the air thick with tension. Y/N couldn't shake the feeling of being under Mr. Jeon's watchful gaze, even as they parted ways at the ground floor. Little did she know, their encounter would be the beginning of a series of events that would change her life forever.As Y/N entered the elevator, she couldn't shake off the feeling of Mr. Jeon's intense gaze fixed upon her. Every nerve in her body tingled with discomfort as she stood beside him, stealing quick glances at the floor indicator to avoid his penetrating stare.

Y/N shifted uncomfortably, fidgeting with the strap of her bag as she tried to ignore the palpable tension in the confined space. The silence between them felt heavy, suffocating almost, broken only by the soft hum of the elevator descending.

Mr. Jeon's eyes bore into her, his smirk never faltering, sending a chill down her spine. She couldn't decipher the meaning behind his lingering gaze, but it made her skin crawl nonetheless.

Desperate to escape the suffocating atmosphere, Y/N kept her eyes trained on the elevator doors, silently counting down the seconds until they would finally open and release her from Mr. Jeon's unsettling presence. Little did she know, this brief encounter would be the start of something much more sinister.
As the elevator doors slid open, Y/N felt a rush of relief flood through her. She hurriedly stepped out, eager to put some distance between herself and Mr. Jeon. But as they exited together, a slight jostle caused their shoulders to brush against each other, sending a shiver down Y/N's spine.

Y/N flinched as her heart pounding in her chest as she tried to regain her composure. Mr. Jeon noticed her reaction, his lips curved into a small smirk knowing it was intentionally.

Mr. Jeon: "Are you alright, Y/N? Did I startle you?"

Y/N forced a smile, shaking her head.

Y/N: "Oh, no, it's nothing. I just... wasn't expecting that."

Her voice wavered slightly, betraying the unease that still lingered within her. But she brushed it off, not wanting to draw any further attention to herself.

Mr. Jeon studied her for a moment, his gaze searching for any signs of discomfort, but Y/N's facade remained firmly in place.

Mr. Jeon: "Alright then. Take care, Y/N."

With a curt nod, he turned and walked away, leaving Y/N standing alone in the lobby, her mind racing with unanswered questions and a lingering sense of unease as she came outside the building waiting for a taxi to arrive.