chp8

After appearing in the main temple of Olympus, Zeus and Ganymede found themselves alone in the grand hall. Zeus, with a warm and commanding presence, expressed his deep affection:

"My dear Ganymede, you have captured not only my admiration but also my heart. To have you by my side as my cupbearer brings me immense joy, but know that my feelings for you extend beyond this role. You are the epitome of beauty and grace, and I desire you as my companion and lover."

Ganymede, ever composed and respectful, responded with a blend of gratitude and acceptance:

"Great Zeus, I am honored by your favor and grateful for this opportunity to serve you. Your love and affection do not go unnoticed, and I pledge my loyalty to you as your cupbearer and companion. Though my heart may not yet mirror your sentiments, I am committed to fulfilling my duties with devotion and respect."

Zeus, satisfied with Ganymede's response and hopeful for the future, harbored a deep belief that Ganymede's feelings would eventually align with his own. Just as Hera had once come to love him, Zeus held onto the hope that Ganymede's heart would one day be won over.

After Zeus's command, a nymph swiftly fetched the food of the gods—nectar and ambrosia—to satisfy Ganymede's hunger and grant him immortality. Ganymede, eager and hungry, consumed the divine sustenance with a ravenous appetite. The flavors were unlike anything he had tasted before, each bite imbuing him with strength and clarity.

Zeus observed Ganymede's transformation with  amusement. To him, Ganymede's enthusiasm was endearing, a mortal embracing the gifts of the gods with such gusto. As Ganymede finished eating, the effects were immediate. He felt a surge of newfound energy, and the haunting whispers that plagued him faded into the background. His mind was clearer than ever, his soul uplifted by divine essence.

With Ganymede now invigorated, Zeus, seeing the opportunity for intimacy, suggested that Ganymede spend the night in his chambers. Ganymede, now fully embracing his new role and the attention of his divine lover, responded with a mixture of confidence and allure. He moved towards Zeus, swaying his hips with practiced grace, locking eyes with him, and flashing a soft, inviting smile.

Zeus, delighted by Ganymede's playful and seductive display, couldn't contain his happiness. He easily swept Ganymede into his arms, relishing the warmth of their connection, and carried him towards his private quarters. The air was charged with anticipation and desire, marking the beginning of a new chapter in Ganymede's existence as the cupbearer of the gods and Zeus's beloved companion.

------next day [day in Olympus=month in mortal world]
The next day, the news of Ganymede's presence in Olympus spread like wildfire among both gods and mortals. The handsome cupbearer of the gods, Ganymede, formerly known as a prince of Troy, became a subject of intrigue and curiosity among the divine inhabitants of Mount Olympus.

While many gods were accustomed to Zeus's romantic escapades and numerous lovers, they found Ganymede's sudden ascension to Olympus remarkable. Typically, only great heroes or figures of significant renown could hope to dwell among the gods, making Ganymede's presence all the more intriguing.

However, the most anticipated reaction was that of Hera, Zeus's wife and queen of the gods. Hera was notorious for her jealousy and wrath towards Zeus's lovers, often cursing them and their descendants. With Ganymede now elevated to Olympus and clearly favored by Zeus, the other gods speculated eagerly about Hera's impending response. Her reaction promised to be entertaining and potentially dramatic, given her history with Zeus's infidelities.

As whispers and discussions echoed throughout Olympus, Ganymede found himself at the center of attention, his newfound role as Zeus's beloved sparking curiosity and intrigue among the divine assembly.