Full Run

MARCH 11, 2024, 5:00 PM

"Everyone-" the director says as she gains everyone's attention, "Can we start at.. One Normal Night?"

"I'm gonna jump off the stage-" Venus muttered to themselves.

Everyone gathers into their places, Rylee putting her script down by the stage since she had forgotten to put it in her bag.

As the song goes on, Rylee sings the song perfectly without making mistakes.

Morticia's part.

No mistakes.

"One normal ev- eh- oh my god." AJ tried to say but ended up laughing instead.

He got an eyeroll from a lot of people.

"AJ, do you have this line memorized?" The director asked as she looked up from her own script.

"Yes- I just messed up." AJ returned with an awkward grin.

"Alright.. Just don't do it again.. Opening night is on the 14th." The director pointed out.

"You guys are tired, aren't you?" She asked after a pause.

A combination of the word 'Yes' filled the room.

"Go ahead and take 5." The director called out as everyone got off the stage.

Ace seemed to be staring into AJ's soul.

And that is not a good thing.

"Hey- uh.. Ivan?" AJ asked as he grabbed Sour's shoulder, "Is Ace mad at me?"

Sour laughs before replying, "Hell yeah, they are."

"Wait- what- why?" AJ questioned.

"You can figure that one out yourself." Sour says with an eyeroll, "Pull yourself together Alan fucking Jones."

"Wait- wha-"

Sour leaves, sitting with Venus now.

AJ walks away, only to bump into Ace.

"Fuckin' hell. Watch it, asshole." Ace says in an instant.

"Are you mad at me?" AJ asks suddenly.

"What do you mean?" Ace returned as they make sure there's no water on their outfit.

"You're acting.. Odd." AJ remarked, "Did I do something?"

AJ was met with a scoff from Ace.

"Don't act so innocent."

"What?"

"I know what you did to get with Devon."

AJ's heart dropped to his stomach once he heard those words escape Ace's mouth.

"You're bluffing. You don't." AJ says, trying to keep his ego the way it was before.

"The way you changed the way you are just to get him is pathetic." Ace whispered.