Show day

FEBUARY 24, 2024, 9:42 AM

'new notification!'

Asmos groaned as they picked up their phone, taking the charger off.

Asmos has just freshly woken up after snoozing about 3 alarms, wondering why they even set them in the first place.

After struggling to find their glasses that were just on their bedside table, they finally got them on, blinking after their vision was finally restored.

Asmos picks up their phone, looking at the new notification.

Huh. Instagram.

'Robin_urnextwife has added to their story!'

Asmos tilts their head in confusion.

The fuck?

Opening instagram, they finally know why they had posted.

'SHOW IN 45 MINS ‼️🗣🗣'

It showed 3 people, Robin, with their hair done and everything, with their hand covering the bottom of their face, and Lucifer and Devon.

(This is the uniform for guys since I forgot to put it last chapter 💀)

Lucifer and Devon had this kinda curly look for the end of their hair, Lucifer had a peace sign covering his bottom half of his face, Devon doing the same thing.

"Oh shit-" Asmos mumbles as they get up quickly, getting into a pair of baggy jeans, a white t-shirt, and a brown jacket.

That's why they had set an alarm.

Asmos grabs most of his things, quickly leaving.

"Bye!" Asmos yelled.

"Woah, woah-" Their brother says instantly as Asmos grabbed their keys, "Where are you going?"

"I forgot Lucifer had a performance and snoozed 3 of my alarms!" Asmos admitted before leaving.

"You didn't even eat breakfast!"

"I'll get some on the way!" Asmos called back before they got in their car, "Lucifer is more important than food, bitch!"

"ASMOS-"

Before Asmos' brother knew it, Asmos had shut the garage door as they drove away.

"Are they even legally allowed to drive yet..?"

10:08 AM

"Hey- sorry-" Asmos muttered as they made their way through the crowd.

"There they are!" Ace says excitedly.

"Dude, where were you? We were here since 9:45! We had to watch the middle schoolers perform!" Soft says as they smoked another cigarette.