Obsessive Behavior

FEBUARY 28, 12:52 AM, 2024

AJ stares  at the script he had placed on the ground on accident.

He has been working on this for so long.

Why is he even complaining?

A loud groan was heard as he rolled over to his wall, seeing a bunch of posters that he had hung up.

All of them are theater related.

Posters of 'Heathers', 'Six', 'Dear Evan Hansen', 'Hamilton', 'Be More Chill', and so much more seemed to haunt him.

Tech week was just in a couple of days.

He has been working on this show since November.

He should be excited for opening night!

He is exhausted.

All of a sudden a vibration was heard from his bedside table.

The hell?

Devon ❤️
Me and a bunch of people are thinking of going to am abandoned mall just to fuck around

As AJ sees the name, he immideatly picks up his phone to get another text.

Devon ❤️
You wanna come with?

AJ smiles.

You
HELL YEAH
WHERE IS IT?

AJ grins as he gets more information about the place, Devon leaving a message that says, 'be ready in 30 mins and I'll pull up to your house'.

AJ couldn't stop smiling.

Devon.

The guy he had liked since sophomore year wants go hang out.

With him?

AJ had always dreamed of this.

Devon hanging out with him, him and Devon alone, him and Devon holding hands-

Every single detail of Devon made him crazy for him.

AJ quickly jumps out of his bed, changing into something that made him look presentable quickly.

A baggy t-shirt that he had gotten a year ago since he found out Devon liked this k-pop group called 'Twice', baggy light-washed jeans, a red panda keychain that went on the belt loop because he found out Devon liked red pandas a month ago, and he grabbed a small black bag.

Anything for Devon.

AJ would do anything for Devon.

Tubbo was already out of the picture.

Thank God Robin was easy to crack.

FLASHBACK (FEBUARY 24, 2024, 6:23 PM)..

"What happened over there?" Robin asks as he sets up a cup tower once again.

"Nothing.. I just called Devon 'sexy' as a joke.. Looks like Tubbo was upset about something if he stormed out like that, and even Easton had to come out like that." AJ muttered as he drank some of the coke straight from the bottle.

"Ew! Don't do that-" Robin says with disgust but pausing after they processed what AJ had said, "Wait- you called Devon what?"

"Sexy- but it was a joke." AJ says quickly.

"Dude.. Devon and Tubbo kissed." Robin says with confusion, "Did he not tell you?"