2:51 AM

FEBUARY 28, 2024, 1:52 AM

AJ pulls Devon into a kiss.

Finally.

After so long.

"What are you doing?"

Devon pulls away, turning around from where the voice was.

Robin?

"Robin- uhm.." Devon stutters as he pulled away from AJ.

"AJ, you know exactly what happened." Robin remarked.

It was hard to tell what they were feeling when you first looked at them.

Confused?

Angry?

Just upset?

"Why did you.." Robin's voice seemed to trail off as Devon and AJ both start holding hands.

Robin seemed to stare at both of their hands as she just stood there.

"But.. Devon- didn't you.." Robin paused, "You kissed Tubbo and said you might have feelings for him- why did you.."

"Robin, you know I used to like Tubbo." Devon explained, "But.. I feel like I'm better off with AJ."

Robin tilts their head in confusion before opening their mouth to say something, "But he doesn't even.. You know what.. Forget about it."

"Robin, it's not even your fucking life, why do you care so much?" AJ said as he rolled his eyes.

Robin glances at Devon.

Devon doesn't say a word.

"Seriously, grow up. You're acting like a child." AJ snickered with a mocking smirk.

"AJ.." Devon mumbled.

"No. It's fine.." Robin returned, "I'm gonna ask Easton to drive me home.."

"Robi-" Devon gets interrupted.

"I said it's fine."

With that, Robin leaves the 2.

"AJ, why the fuck did you say that?" Devon asks in an instant.

"I didn't say anything wrong. They're just.. Being a stupid little baby." AJ shrugged.

"You say that one more fucking time and I swear to fucking GOD I'll kill you." Devon says with anger filling his voice.

MEANWHILE..

"Hey- Easton?" Robin nudges Easton on the shoulder as the people from Lyre and Easton look at them.

"Can you drive me home? I started to feel a bit sick since my head hurts, and I feel like I'm going to throw up.."

Robin debated on telling the truth, but, honestly, it didn't seem worth it.

"Oh- shit- yeah! Of course," Easton gets up and grabs his keys, "I'll see you guys at the volleyball game on Friday, yeah?"

"Alright!" Tommy smiled.

Tommy and Ranboo were holding hands..

"We'll be in the audience!" Molly smiled as she gestured to herself and Tubbo.

Easton smiles, getting up as he and Robin was about to take a leave.

"Wait- Robin-" Tubbo says quickly, "Uhm.. By any chance.. Is Devon.. Still mad at me?"

"About that.." Robin paused for a second, "He uh.. He kissed AJ.."

Tubbo's mouth seemed to drop.

So did everyone else's.