"Miya-san..." Your hands crawled down to both places he held you from and in between his fingers. The second his eyes closed, you veered out his way and up towards his ear. "Don't forget to lock the door on your way out." You gently pushed him back a step and turned your back on him.

'Still so cold even after all we did?' He watched you make your way to the door. "Aren't you gonna at least offer me breakfast? I'm still a guest."

"This isn't some kind of motel or Inn. If you're hungry go out and buy yourself something to eat." You then pulled the door open and left him behind, picking up pieces of his outfit around the room.

After finishing up your shower and changing into your clothes, you walked out to your kitchen to grab a quick breakfast snack before you went out the door. To your surprise, Atsumu had been thinking the same thing.

The young male sat with his legs crossed at your table, casually biting off a banana and scrolling through his business on his phone. "I thought I could trust you with the task of showing yourself out, but I guess that was too hard for you."

He lifted his eyes from the screen. "Seeing as how you're in a rush to get to work," He set his phone down and pealed all for four sides down. "I thought I'd stick around to give you a lift there."

You checked the time on your phone and your brows creased. It wasn't guaranteed you'd still make it on time if you tried catching a bus and was risky trying to rely on a taxi to come around. You looked at him. "Don't you have your own schedule to take care of?" You walked to your fruit bowl centered on the kitchen counter and grabbed a banana for yourself as well.

"I've got about 2 hours left to spare," he said. "Which gives me more than enough time to get you to work and go back home to get ready for the day." He stood up and neared the doorway, tossing the limp peal into the garbage bin.

"Fine then, let's go."

Twenty minutes later, Atsumu arrived in front of headquarters about and put the car in park. You put your hand on the handle and shifted your leg out as you thanked him for the ride. But just as you went to pull, all the locks sounded.

"Miya-san..." You squeezed the handle. "Unlock the door."

"(Y/n) what's your size?"

"For?"

He smiled. "I wanna get you a gift." Something that would kick that sour attitude to the curb and turn you sweet.

"I don't need a gift from you," you pressed the clip to unlock it and tried pulling again, but he just locked it again. No regard for you being on time anymore. "Annoying piece of-"

"What're your favorite brand names?" He cut you off. "D*or? Gu*ci? Ch*nel?" he smiled.

Your back plopped back against the seat. "Why?" You fixed your gaze onto the ongoing traffic ahead. "Is this supposed to be your thank you for the sex? I told you I don't need it. I didn't let you fuck me for some useless name brand items."

"Just accept it." Atsumu propped his elbow along with the frame near the buttons and cradled his ear. "Think of it as my appreciation and way of saying I wanna keep this going. It'd be a waste not to." He tapped along the top of his staring wheel. "It's not easy finding people who know how to keep their mouth shut about getting together with me. On the other hand, it's safe to say I don't need to worry about that with you."

You darted your eyes to the corner to find half a smile on his face, yet a steady gaze through his tinted window. 'He's not sugar-coating his words anymore. But his cockiness isn't going anywhere.'

"I'll admit that you're not half bad," you said. You had taken a temporary break from seeking any new partners for the night due to the recent transitions, but now that everything was settled, it couldn't hurt to play along with him every now and then.