Home For Now

"Well we landed. You guys made this flight fun." Payton smiles and turns to Joey and Danny. "Hey, we had fun. Good luck on the EP and tell Daniel we said hey." Danny says standing up. "Will do." Payton smiles standing up. "After you." Jonathan stops in the aisle. "Thank you." Payton smiles and walks behind Joey. They all walk out to the gates and everyone turns heads looking at the 5. "Bye guys." Payton waves. "Hope to see you soon sweets." Donnie looks at a Payton and hugs her. "Bye kid." Jordan walks up to Payton and high fives her. She high fives and hugs everyone else and then walks off to find Trevor by the baggage claim area. She sees Trevor and runs to his arms. "Hey squirt." Trevor let's go. "Hey Trevi." Payton smiles. "So, how was it like sitting next to the new kids?" Trevor asks. "It was the best. I'm so surprised I wasn't freaking out so much." Payton laughs. "Well at least you had fun." Trevor smiles. "Yea. So help get my bags?" Payton asks. "Yea. Let's get these home." Trevor smiles. The two got her bags and they had to get one of those bag carts. Payton hoped on the cart on top of a suitcase and Trevor pushed her. She took out her phone and took a selfie with Trevor in the background.
"Good to be home! Thanks Trevie! Love you 💖" Payton tweeted and tagged Trevor.
They got to Trevor's car and they out Payton's bag in and they drove to Payton's place to start packing. "Hey I'm gonna go wash these." Payton says grabbing her suitcase of dirty clothes. "Alright cool." Trevor smiles. Payton heads to the laundry room while Trevor was cleaning out Payton's closet. As he looks through her clothes he smiles. He sees one of her shirts from his merchandise. Payton got that to wear for his birthday. Payton wore it when she went along with Trevor to one of his gigs. She also wore it when she was opening up for Trevor and Savion on their own tour. He smiles just looking at it and it makes him realize more how much he's gonna miss her. "Alright.... Whatcha got?" Payton says walking into her room looking at her bed with a pile of clothes. "Well I just saw this." Trevor says taking out the shirt. "Oh yea! I have another one of those." Payton smiles. "Really?" Trevor asks setting the shirt on the bed. "Yea, one of them is washing right now. I brought it with me on tour and kept that one here." Payton smiles. "Well...that's awesome." Trevor smiles. They then look through more clothes. Payton was cleaning out her drawers and Trevor was cleaning out the closet. "Hey Pay?" Trevor looks back at her. "Yea?" Payton looks at him. "Is this mine?" Trevor asks taking out a blue flannel shirt. She just sees it and smiles. "Oh yea....I may or may not have took that before I went on tour." Payton says. "And it might be the right time to tell you that your red one I took with me on tour." Payton adds in. "You brat." Trevor laughs and throws the shirt at Payton. "Hey these are so comfortable." Payton laughs hugging the flannel. "Well keep both of them." Trevor says turning back to the closet. "Really?" Payton smiles. "Yea! Have them as a reminder of me." Trevor says. "Thanks Trevi!" Payton smiles and tosses it in a suitcase. After a couple more hours, 4 suitcases were all packed up. "Wow, that gives us like three days to spare." Payton says. "What else do you need to pack?" Trevor asks. Payton looks around. "I just need to pack some pictures, my guitar and my skateboard." Payton smiles. "Well we have plenty of time to finish that." Trevor says. "Thanks Trevor. For helping me through all this. I couldn't have finished all this without you." Payton turns to Trevor. "I'm here for you all the time. I'm seriously gonna miss you like crazy." Trevor smiles. The two share a hug and then they went out for dinner.
They stop at a casual restraunt and enjoy the time they have together. "So you think you gonna try out for football at the new school?" Trevor asks. "I'm not sure. I haven't really thought about it." Payton says. "Well you should. You were a beast on the Eagles team." Trevor laughs. "Thanks Trevie but I think I should focus more on the EP." Payton says. "So you're gonna give up football?" Trevor asks. "I didn't necessarily say that. Maybe just for a year then start back senior year." Payton says. "Well I just think you can't quit. You love football." Trevor points out. "That's true." Payton sighs. "Well, we just have to wait and see." Payton laughs. "I'm really gonna miss you." Trevor looks at Payton. "I'm gonna miss you too." Payton smiles. "I just wish there's some other way we can record music. But I guess there isn't." Payton's smile fades. "Well you should still go." Trevor tells her. "Thanks Trevie. You have been such a big help." Payton smiles. "Anytime. I'm here for you whenever and you can always come to me." Trevor smiles back. "You wanna get outta here?" Trevor asks. "Yea, I'm pretty tired and I should get some rest." Payton says. "Alright. I'll drop you off at your place." Trevor says getting up. "Awesome thanks." Payton smiles getting up as well.
"So what are plans the next two days?" Payton asks Trevor while they are in the car. "Well tomorrow I was thinking we could go to my house and film a video together. Then on Monday, can do your finishing packing and stay at home and watch a movie." Trevor throws out. "Oh my gosh a video will be good!" Payton says excitedly. "What are we gonna do?" Payton asks. "Well I wanted to try a challenge. Like a best friend challenge." Trevor suggests. "Yes! But we need a twist on it." Payton says. "You're right. Whenever we get a question wrong, we throw whip cream in the face." Trevor suggests. "Yes! Let's do it! And loser wears a onesie in public." Payton says. "Easy." Trevor scoffs. "It's on." Payton flicks Trevor's ear and laughs. "Ow!" Trevor flinches.
Trevor drops Payton off at her house and she heads upstairs to her computer. She opens it and then Facetime's Daniel.
"Twizzllerr!!!" Daniel answers. "Hey Danny. What's up?" Payton smiles. "Well I'm in the studio just working a little bit." Daniel says. "Whatcha working on?" Payton asks. "Just kinda setting everything up before you get here." Daniel explains. "Well sounds fun." Payton laughs. "Yea, you home alone?" Daniel asks. "Yea, Trevor just dropped me off." Payton says. "We're gonna do a best friend challenge tomorrow and post it on his YouTube." Payton smiles. "Wow that sounds fun." Daniel laughs. "Oh, that reminds me. When you get here we have to film a video." Daniel smirks. "Well what about?" Payton asks. "Remember that time we did a you now and you but makeup on me?" Daniel says. "Oh Danny...." Payton whines knowing what he was talking about. "I'm not ready for you to mess up my face." Payton laughs. "Ah come on! People have been blowing up my Twitter about that." Daniel says. "Well I'll think about it." Payton laughs.
After a couple hours, they ended the FaceTime call and then Payton had to go to sleep, although she couldn't stop thinking about how much her life has changed since idol and now she's making her own music.