New School

It was early in the morning and Payton and Daniel were in the studio working on the tracks. They were recording the cover song first that the fans suggested. Most tweets with the #DPCover suggested Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor and John Lennon. It was perfect for each other and it was the best song for the DP. The spent a couple hours figuring out how to record and make the song their own and then they spent another couple hours recording. "That sounded amazing." Daniel tells Payton when she's by the mic. "You think?" Payton smiled taking her head phones off. "Yea. This is gonna be awesome." Daniel smiles. "What we have so far?" Payton walks over to Daniel. "We got the chorus and 1st verse." Daniel says turning to Payton. "Alright. Well it's getting really late and we have a lot to do tomorrow." Payton laughs. "Yea, we have to go to the school." Daniel groans. "It won't be bad." Payton laughs. "I'm excited." Payton adds in. "I'm glad. You'll love it there." Daniel stands up. "I'm sure I will. Well goodnight." Payton kisses Daniel on the cheek and grabs her jacket that was on the chair. "Love ya Pay." Daniel smiles. "Love ya too Danny." Payton smiles and walks out of the room. Daniel saved the work they have done and logged off the computer and went to his room.
****
The next day, Payton and Daniel spent some time in the studio and spent time with Cristian and Daniel' family. It was them that time I'm the afternoon to go check out Union High. "Hey Pae!" Daniel yells from outside her door. "Yea?" Payton opens the door. "Come on, we got to go." Daniel laughs. "Its time already?" Payton laughs nervously. "Yea, Cristian's mom is taking us and shes out waiting for us." Daniel says. "Alright, lets do this." Payton smiles and walks downstairs with Daniel. They met Cristian at the bottom of the stairs and they walk to out to his mom's car. "Hey mom!" Cristian climbs in to front and Daniel and Payton in the back. "You guys ready?" Mrs. Velasquez asks. "Yep! Let's do this." Daniel laughs. "You must be Payton." Cristian's mom looks back in the rear view mirror at Paetyn. "Yes ma'am! Nice to meet you." Payton smiles. They arrive at Union High and Payton looks at the school. "This It?" Payton turns to Daniel. "Yep. You like?" Daniel smiles. "It looks amazing." Payton smiles and gazes. "Come on, let's show you around." Daniel says opening the door. "I'll be parked over there waiting for you guys." Mrs. Velasquez says. "Thanks mom." Cristian says and gets out the car. Payton gets out of her side and meets up with the two at the front. "Welcome to Union High." Daniel opens the front doors. Payton walks in and looks around. "This is huge!" Payton smiles. "Come on, let's get your schedule." Daniel says taking Payton's hand. They all walk to the front office and go meet the principle Mr. Roberts. "Hello! You must be Payton." Mr. Roberts greets them at the front of the office. "Yes sir!" Payton smiles and shakes his hand. "You'll love it here, and here's your locker number and combination." Mr. Roberts hands Payton her a slip of paper. "Thank you!" Payton smiles and looks at it. "Now, first day of school every student needs to get a purple schedule so you'll do that on the first day as well." Mr. Roberts adds in. "Sounds good." Payton smiles. "Well have these two show you around and just come to me if you need anything." Mr. Roberts smiles. "Thank you so much. Nice to meet you." Payton smiles and walks over to Juan and Daniel and they find Payton's locker. "Oh sweet, you're next to me." Juan smiles. "Yay! Glad I don't have to be next to someone I don't know." Payton slightly smiles and looks at the combination. "Wow lockers. We've never used lockers in Allen." Payton says. "Oh, well do you need help?" Daniel asks. "Nah i got it. I used one in gym." Payton laughs and does her combination. "Sweet." Payton looks in her locker. "Help put in the decorations?" Payton turns to the boys. "Yep." Daniel smiles. Payton pulls out a couple of things out of her bag. A locker shelf, a mirror, a dry erase board and a couple of pictures. 3 pictures of her and Daniel, one with her family, one with her dad, 3 with Trevor, a couple with her and the members of the show, one with her football team and some with her friends. They tape the picture inside the locker and put everything up. "Looks good." Payton smiles and closes the lockers. They look around the school a little more and then they walk out to Cristian's moms car. They went back home and Cristian watched Daniel and Payton record some more tracks.

*OMGGGG! IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN LAGGING!! with school starting and everything, I've been everywhere. But I have plenty of more chapters. Sorry this was short. I didn't really have a lot on my mind for this chapter. But anyway, more chapters to come!!"