Trevor?

"Alright....we're here." The bus driver stops at the airport. "Are you sure you guys will be ok with me missing this show?" Payton turns back to the guys. "We'll be fine. You need to help your dad." Tyanna smiles. "Hey Clark, you mind walking in with me to security and check my bag?" Payton asks. "Yea sure!" Clark smiles and stands up. "Ok...." Payton sighs looking at everyone. "I'll make sure to text you guys when I land." Payton says. "Just..don't worry about us." Rayvon stands up. "But we'll be sure to pick you up." Jax smiles. "Thanks guys. I should probably get going. See you guys on Friday. And thanks so much for tonight." Payton smiles. Everyone gets in on a group hug and Payton and Clark walk off the bus. "Here I'll take this." Clark says grabbing Payton's suitcase. "Are you sure?" Payton asks. "Yea. I'll take care of the checking the bag in." Clark smiles. "Thanks." Payton smiles. They walk to the check out area and check her bag in. Once Payton's bag was checked in, they walked to the security line. "Alright..I guess I'll let you go now." Clark tells Payton. "Thanks again for tonight." Payton hugs Clark. "Be safe kid." Clark smiles and kisses her head. Father daughter thing. "Later dad!" Payton laughs and walks in line. Clark watches as Payton walks into security and disappears to the gates. Clark smiles and walks back to the bus.
"She's safe." Clark smiles sitting down. "You know, this show is gonna be different without Payton." Tyanna says. "I agree. She always knows how to make us laugh and smile. Same with the crowd. She makes them happy." Jax smiles. "I'm so glad she's put all of the other stuff in the past. I didn't want that to affect her performances." Rayvon says. "Payton is such a strong girl. She can handle anything." Nick says. "It sucks that she had to go through all of that." Jax looks at everyone. "Do you think she's still in her depression stage though?" Clark asks. "It's hard to tell honesty. Most days she forgets all about it but then a couple days she just falls apart inside." Jax tells Clark. "How do you know?" Tyanna asks. "Because I know her. She's like a little sister to me and we are close." Jax tells Tyanna. "What do you think it's gonna be like when she moves in with Daniel and goes to school with him?" Rayvon asks. "Different. New people and then that Jess girl." Nick says. "Jess. Isn't that the girl that kissed Daniel?" Clark looks at Nick. "That's her." Nick nods. "Do you think it's a good idea for her to go to school there?" Tyanna asks. "Pretty much. It's the only way they can work on that EP and be together." Clark says. "Payton's strong. She can handle it. If she needs any help, she can go to Daniel or to one of us." Rayvon adds in. "Guys Payton plays a different roll in this family. She always comes to us." Nick smiles. "She's the little sister to Tyanna and I." Jax laughs. "I'm the protective one of her so I'm more of the dad. Rayvon you're the uncle." Clark says and points to Rayvon. "Aww Nick you're the grandpa of all us." Jax looks at Nick and everyone laughs. "But in all seriousness..Payton is just a blessing to have around and we love her." Rayvon smiles. "She gave us all the support and she is a part of the family." Jax nods. "Can you believe that in two more days, the tour is gonna be over?" Tyanna mentions. "I don't want it to end." Clark smiles. "You guys have been great company." Nick stands up. Everyone gets in a group hug but it's a little different without Payton being on the bus.
*******
After a couple of hours, Payton's plane lands in Dallas at 3 in the morning. She boards off the plane and walks out towards the baggage claim. She walks out of the gate areas and she sees Trevor and her dad. She smiles and runs out in her dad's arms and not letting go. "Why do you have to leave so soon?" Payton let's go. "I'm sorry. I don't want to but I have to." Payton's dad says. Payton looks down but then looks up to see her best friend. "Trevie!" Payton smiles and hugs Trevor tightly. "Oh my goodness I missed you." Payton let's go. "Same to you." Trevor smiles. "Wanna get your luggage?" Payton's dad wraps his arms around Payton's shoulders. "Yep!" Payton smiles and they all walk to the baggage claims. As they wait for her bag, Payton texts everyone and says that she landed safely. "Oh there's my bag." Payton points. "I'll get it." Trevor says and walks over to the claim and waits for the bag. "So how's the tour doing?" Payton's dad asks. "It's doing great! Friday is the last show so I'm kinda upset about that." Payton says. "I'm just so proud of you. You made it so far and now you are gonna move and make music." Her dad says trying not to cry. "Dad stop crying." Payton laughs and hugs her dad. "I'm just so happy for both you and Daniel. He's a good kid." Her dad says and hugs Payton. "Hey. Here's your bag." Trevor walks up with Payton's bag. "Thanks Trev." Payton smiles. "I'll take this." Payton's dad takes her luggage. They all walk to Trevor's car and Payton's dad puts the bag in the trunk. "Here Trevor. I'll drive." Payton's dad says to Trevor. "Are you sure Mr. Vaughns?" Trevor smiles. "Of course. You drove me here. Why don't you sit in the back with Payton." Payton's dad smiles. "Alright sir. Here you go." Trevor smiles and hands him the car keys. "After you." Trevor says to Payton opening the car door. "Thanks!" Payton smiles and climbs in. Trevor closes the door and walks around the other side and sits in the seat next to Payton. Payton's dad starts the car and then they were on their way back home. "So how was your show in Seattle?" Trevor asks Payton. "The best! Daniel was there." Payton says. "Really?!" Mr. Vaughns looks back in the rear view mirror. "Yea. The guys surprised me...again." Payton laughs. "Oh hey. Want some cake?" Payton asks Trevor pulling out a piece of cake from her bag in a plastic container. "Sure! Where did you get this?" Trevor asks. "The guys got Daniel and I a cake congratulating us on the EP." Payton explains. "Aw that's sweet." Trevor smiles. "Dad, I got some for you." Payton says to her dad. "Thanks. I'll eat it tomorrow." Mr. Vaughns smiles. They drove back to the house and Trevor helped with Payton's bag. "Thanks Trevor!" Payton smiles. "Hey no problem." Trevor hugs Payton. "Hey..can I talk to you tomorrow..it's important." Payton asks Trevor mentioning about moving. Trevor doesn't know yet that Payton will be moving to Vancouver and she does not know how he will take it. "Yea of course!" Trevor smiles. "Thanks Trevor." Payton's dad walks up to Trevor and shakes his hand. "No problem sir. See you at 2 in the morning on Friday." Trevor smiles. "Now are you sure you want to drive me there that early?" Payton's dad asks. "I don't mind at all sir!" Trevor smiles. "Oh Trevor. Please just call me Mr. Jack." Payton's dad says. "Of course Mr. Jack." Trevor smiles. "I'll see you tomorrow Payton." Trevor tells Payton. "I'll text you about what time." Payton smiles. "Sounds good. I'll see you later." Trevor smiles and hugs Payton again. He gets in his car and drives off.
"Man I missed home." Payton sighs looking around. "I know. It's gonna be different around here." Payton's dad laughs. "Who's gonna take care of it?" Payton asks. "It's already up for rent." Dad answers. "Alright cool. Need any help packing?" Payton asks. "No sweetie. You get some rest. You had a long day." Dad smiles. "Haha alright. Night." Payton hugs her dad and heads to her room to get some rest. She thinks about how different her life will be after this tour. She won't see her dad. Trevor. She will have to face Jess and meet new people. Her and Daniel's EP will be up soon once they record. Her life will be changed and be different for a while.