New Music

Daniel was in his studio planning on some ideas and then Anna walked in. "Hey Danny." Anna sits down. "Hey Anna." Daniel looks up from his computer. "How are the songs coming along?" Anna asks. "Pretty great. We're suppose to work on our last song together later today." Daniel smiles. "Is she moving in with us?" Anna looks at Daniel. "She doesn't know. I really want her to though." Daniel turns back down at his phone looking at his lockscreen. It's just a picture of him and Payton on their birthday. "I want her here too. I think shes pretty cool." Anna smiles. "She just has to talk to her dad" Daniel says. "Do you think he will let her?" Anna asks more questions. "That I'm not so sure. I mean, he likes me and all but he will probably think she's to young to move out." Daniel explains. "I just hope she can be here before school starts." Daniel says. "She'll come around. You guys are Dayton. You can figure anything out." Anna smiles. "Thanks Anna." Daniel smiles at her. "No prob big bro." Anna stands up. Once she stood up, Daniel's computer rang. They both looked at the screen and saw that Payton was calling to FaceTime. "Hey Twizzler!" Daniel answers and smiles. "Hey Danny." Payton smiles. "Oh, hey Anna." Payton waves seeing Anna and the background. "Ayo!" Anna waves back. "K, you can get out now." Daniel turns back to Anna. Anna rolls her eyes and laughs and walks out. "So, how did recording go with Jax?" Daniel turns back to Payton. "It went pretty good. We recorded the chorus and the 1st verse. Then some other time we will record the rest." Payton explains. "Sounds like that was exhausting." Daniel laughs. "It was. But I took a nap earlier, had a Monster and now I'm ready to write. It's only 1pm." Payton smiles. "Alright let's do this." Daniel says grabbing his keyboard and Payton grabs her guitar.
It was 6pm and they have been writing for almost 5 hours. "Do you think it's done?" Payton asks. "Well, we just need the bridge and then we will be done." Daniel smiles. "Awesome!" Payton smiles putting her guitar down. "So how do you want to tell everyone about the EP?" Daniel asks sitting down. "Well we can plan on making a YouTube video." Payton suggests. "I can just screen record this call and edit it a little tonight and post it tomorrow." Payton adds in. "Yea we could do that." Daniel agrees. "Who's channel should we do it on?" Daniel asks. "We can just upload it on our Dayton one." Payton says pulling up her screen recording on her computer. "Sounds good. Do you think you'll post it before your show tomorrow?" Daniel looks at Payton. "Yea I'm positive. I'll probably talk about it as well in the Q&A and the actual show just in case." Payton smiles hitting record. "Alright it's rolling. You ready?" Payton asks Daniel as they get in position. "Yep! Let's do this!" Daniel smiles.
"Hey guys! It's Daytooooonnn!!!" Payton smiles to the camera. "Hello!!!!" Daniel waves. "We have a big announcement to tell you guys and we are both so excited!" Payton says. "Who should tell it?" Payton asks. "I'll do it." Daniel smiles. "Ok, so Payton and I have lately been writing some songs..." Daniel starts to say. "So we both have decided to release an EP!" Daniel smiles saying the news. "Yayy!" Payton laughs and claps. "We haven't started recording yet but this EP will be out sometime this fall!" Payton says. "This EP has 4 original songs and then a cover song." Daniel says. "But we don't know what cover yet." Daniel finishes. "Yea. That's when you Faniels and VIPs decide." Payton points in the camera. "We want you guys to tweet to both of us what song we should cover with the #DPCover" Payton finishes. "The EP is called DP by the way." Daniel laughs. "Yes it is." Payton smiles. "So stay watch out for this DP and I'm excited about it. What about you Danny?" Payton asks. "Well I'm pumped! We've been working a lot on these songs for a couple months and I'm excited for everyone to hear them." Daniel smiles. "So make sure to look out for it." Daniel finishes. "Daniel and I are also planning on making some more videos ourselves and together. So just give us suggestions on what you guys wanna see and we will try our best to do it." Payton finishes. "Bye guys! We love you and you are the best!" Payton smiles. "Bye guyzzzz I wuv youzzz!" Daniel finishes and they finish recording.
"That went well." Payton tells Daniel. "Yep! Hey I got to go. I'll talk to you later today." Daniel smiles. "Alright cool. Love Ya." Payton looks at Daniel. "I'll start editing today." Payton adds in. "Sounds good. Love ya!" Daniel makes a cheeky smile and they hang up.
Payton closes her computer and she picks it up and puts it back in her bunk. She walks out to everyone else and she sees they have pizza. "Ooh pizza." Payton says grabbing a piece. "Ayo!" Tyanna greets Payton. "I see we have pizza for dinner." Payton laughs sitting down. "How did you guys get pizza?" Payton asks taking a bite. "Well Scott brought us some Little Ceasars and we just got it like 5 minutes ago." Nick explains. "Sweeeet!" Payton sing songs. "So how's the last song coming up?" Jax asks Payton sitting next to her. "We only need to do the bridge then we are done." Payton smiles. "Dude, I'm so buying this EP when it comes out." Tyanna sits down. "You seriously would?" Payton looks at everyone. "Yea. It's gonna be a hit." Clark smiles. "Thanks guys." Payton smiles and takes a bit of her pizza. "Oh hey Jax." Payton turns over to Jax. "I'm gonna need help editing a video." Payton says. "Sure! No problem, I can start after dinner." Jax smiles. "Awesome cool thanks!" Payton looks at Jax and continues to eat her pizza. Payton pulls out her phone and opens Twitter. "Pizzzaaaa party!!!!!!!" Payton posts a picture of everyone.
"New video with @SeaveyDaniel tomorrow. Big announcement for all you Faniels and VIPs!! ❤️" Payton tweets and continues hanging out with everyone.
Next day....
"Payton...." Jax nudges Payton who's still sleep in her bunk. "Payton!!!!" Jax hits her. Still nothing. Jax just sighs and walks to her bunk and grabs a megaphone. She walks back to Payton's bunk. "PAYTON VAUGHNS!!" Jax says in her megaphone causing Payton to shakily wake up. "GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED!" Jax continues. "What in the world?!" Payton rubs her eyes. "I finished editing!!!!!" Jax says holding Payton's laptop. "You woke me up just because of that?" Payton laughs grabbing the laptop. "What time is it?" Payton asks looking around for her phone. "It's only 10 am." Jax says looking at her watch. "annnnd I forgot to set my alarm." Payton says looking at her phone. "What time you usually wake up?" Jax asks. "9. I only overslept for an hour." Payton says sitting up. "Yea it would be good for you for the show tonight." Jax smiles. "Yes it will!" Payton smiles and stretches. "Well Rayvon made breakfast burritos for us. Want some?" Jax asks. "Yea, I'll be there in a minute." Payton says grabbing her phone. "Alright, and he didn't forget your protein smoothie." Jax says and laughs. "Yesssss! Awesome." Payton smiles. Jax laughs and leaves and Payton goes on her social media. "New video today!!!!!!!!" Payton tweets. "You up? ☺️" Daniel texted and Payton smiled. "Yep! Just woke up!😀" Payton texted back. "Awesome. Well have a good show tonight and let me know how the video turned out.💓" Daniel texts. "Thanks Danny.😇 I gotta go eat. I'll start uploading the video and let you know when it's up❤️" Payton smiles and sends the text. "Sweet. Talk to Ya later. Love yas❤️😘" Daniel sends and Payton smiles big. "Love Ya more!😘" Payton sends and she puts her hair up in a messy bun. She hops out of her bed, grabs her phone and laptop and walks out to the kitchen and living area. "Morning sleeping beauty!" Clark walks over to Payton and kisses her forehead. "Morning dad." Payton smiles and sits next to Tyanna. "Your burrito." Rayvon smiles walking over to the table and setting Payton's burrito in front of her. "Yay! Thanks." Payton smiles and claps. "Oh and your smoothie." Rayvon hands Payton the smoothie. "Thanks uncle Ray!" Payton smiles. "How come you drink that every morning?" Nick asks. "Well it just gives me energy for my day. Plus, it's a force of habit. My football coach motivated me to drink it every morning." Payton explains sipping her drink. "Does it matter what flavor of protein you get?" Rayvon asks looking at the protein bags. "No not really. I just chose whatever floats my boat." Payton laughs. "By the way, you made a good smoothie." Payton tells Rayvon opening her computer. "Thanks! I used your vanilla one. Might as well made you one since you slept in a little." Rayvon smiles at Payton. "You're the best." Payton points to Rayvon and laughs. "I saved the video by the way." Jax tells Payton. "Awesome thanks." Payton looks back at Jax. She looks through her folders and finds the video. Payton puts in her headphone and watches the video. "Awesome video!" Payton takes out her headphones and turns to Jax. "Really? Thanks!" Jax smiles. "Hey when do we get to the arena?" Payton asks. "Around 4. Why?" Nick answers and asks. "Just plenty of time to upload this." Payton smiles and opens up YouTube. She logs on to the Dayton account and hits upload. She puts in the file and starts setting the video up. "What should the title be?" Payton asks. "Best News Ever!" Jax answers. "Alright cool." Payton says typing the title in.
"Hey guys! Dayton here. This means the world to us and we couldn't make this happen with you guys. Thanks for being there for us and we can't for the future. Make sure to tweet us @SeaveyDaniel and @VaughnsPayton with the #DPCover. We love you guys and we can't wait!" Payton types in the description. "Alright, 30 minutes till this thing uploads...." Payton groans and everyone laughs. Payton smiles and dials Daniel on her computer to FaceTime. "Heyo!" Daniel answers. "Hey Danny." Payton smiles. "DANIEL!!!!" Jax runs it and squeezes Payton into Tyanna. "Jax chill!" Tyanna laughs. "So what's up?" Daniel asks Payton. "Is uploading now! 30 more minutes." Payton tells Daniel. "Awesome. I'll tweet." Daniel says pulling up Twitter. "Yea ill do that too." Payton pulls Twitter.
"30 more minutes!!!!!!!!!! Make sure to check it out on the Dayton channel❤️" Payton tweets.
"I'm excited." Daniel says putting his phone down. "Me too. I hope we can agree on a cover though." Payton says. "I'm sure we will. Hey, did you talk to you dad?" Daniel asks. "Nah not yet. After tour I promise." Payton smiles. "Alright, I gotta get going. I'll talk to you later." Daniel smiles. "Alright. Bye. Love you." Payton smiles at Daniel. "Love you too." Daniel says and they hang up. Payton closes FaceTime and goes back to the uploading page and sighs. "Everything alright?" Tyanna asks. "Yea. I'm just nervous about what my dad is gonna say about moving." Payton answers. "I think you should just get it over with." Rayvon gets into the conversation. "How though?" Payton asks. "Just call him right now." Clark says turning around. "He's probably at work." Payton checks the time. Payton's dad works as a FBI agent so she barley beats from him and sees from him. He works full time but he does it to afford for the family. "What time does he get home from work?" Jax asks. "Late." Payton snickers. "Payton, just text him after the show tonight and you guys can talk. And we will be here for moral support." Nick suggests. "Thanks guys." Payton smiles. "I'll do it." Payton say as she looks back to the YouTube page. 15 more minutes till the world is introduced to new music. As Payton wait for the video to finally be uploaded, she gets up and does her makeup.
She walks back to everyone else and sits at her computer. "It's finalizing." Payton smiles. Right after she said that, the video was posted. "It's up!!!!" Payton gets excited. "Awesome! Start tweeting guys!" Clark smiles and pulls out his phones. "What?" Payton looks around and sees everyone else on their phone. "We are helping you promote." Jax smiles. "You guys don't have to do that?" Payton says. "Hey, you've always supported us and now we are supporting you more than ever." Rayvon says. "Thanks guys." Payton smiles and pulls Twitter on her computer. She copies the link and pastes it onto a blank tweet. "New video!!! Don't forget to tweet us! #DPCover!" Payton tweets. "Danny it's up!!!!" Payton texts Daniel. "Yep! Just tweeted it!❤️😉" Daniel texted back. Payton looks on everyone's Twitter and sees their tweets.
"Payton and I just posted a video! Check it out!" Daniel tweets
"My little sister and her bae posted a new video!!!" Jax tweets
"You guys are gonna love this! #Dayton." Tyanna tweets
"Vaughns and Seavey have big news! Make sure you show your support!" Nick tweets
"My girl and my boy have been inseparable and now they took a step farther." Clark tweets.
"Little ones have news! Show them your love and support!" Rayvon tweets.
Payton just smiles seeing their tweets. "You guys are the best I swear." Payton says to everyone. "We are here for you anytime." Tyanna hugs Payton. Payton spends the rest of her morning looking through everyone's tweets.