DP

A lot has happened after idol. Payton released a single called Double Tap. Her and Daniel haven't seen each other yet since the finale but when they visit each other, they plan to write music. They already have a couple songs they wrote via FaceTime but they've never recorded or released them.

It was about a month into the tour and there were only a couple cities left. This night was a show in Payton's home state, Grand Prairie, Texas. This show, Trevor tagged along to play that night. It was the first show for Texas and Payton was so excited. Everyone was backstage and Payton was waiting for Trevor. About an hour before sound check, Trevor showed up. "Hey Payton, Trevor's here." Jax walks into the dressing room. "Awesome! Where is he?" Payton smiles and stands up. "He's talking to Rayvon and Clark." Jax says and Payton smiles. She follows Jax where the boys are and she sees Trevor. "Trevvieee!" Payton smiles and runs into Trevor's arms. "Hey squirt!" Trevor laughs and let's go of Payton. "I missed you." Trevor smiles. "Me too! I'm so glad you're here!" Payton hugs Trevor again. "We have an hour till soundcheck, you guys wanna grab something to eat?" Nick asks. "Taco Bell!" Jax says raising her hand. Everyone just looked and her with the death glare. "What?" Jax looks at everyone. "You suggest that every time!" Payton laughs. "This is Payton's big show, so she should choose." Rayvon says walking over to Payton putting his arm around her. Everyone looks at Payton and waits for an answer. "I'm actually in a taco mood and there's a Taco Bell like 10 minutes from here." Payton looks at Jax. "Yes! I love you!" Jax smiles and hugs Payton. "Alright, does everyone want the original?" Nick asks the group. "I'm actually good. I already ate before I got here." Trevor tells Nick. "Alright, I'll tell security. He's probably sick of going there everyday." Nick laughs and walks off.

Everyone ate lunch and then it was time for soundcheck. Some people bought the VIP package so they have access to soundcheck and a Q&A with the idols including Trevor. Everyone walks out to the stage and gets set up and walks out stage to see about 20-30 people. They screamed and waved and everyone waves back and smiles. "Are you guys ready for tonight?" Tyanna asks the crowd. "Yea!!!" Everyone says in unison. "Alright, well we have Trevor here with us so let's get started!" Clark smiles and everyone gets stools to sit. Everyone does vocal warm ups in their mic as they are setting up for the Q&A. "Alright. Who's first?" Payton smiles sitting down. Everyone started the Q&A and it was Payton's turn to answer something. "Yes, you in the blue." Payton points and smiles. "After releasing Double Tap, will you work with Daniel or anyone else with more music?" The fan asks. "Well, I am actually writing songs with Daniel and we worked on some things. I can't give away too much but there will definitely be music from is very soon." Payton smiles finishing the answer.

"Are you gonna do anything special for this show since this is where you from and you get to see Savion in Houston and Trevor?" Another fan asks Payton. "I never thought about doing anything different here but I might do something special since this is where I am from and the good vibes here." Payton smiles.

They finish up the Q&A and everyone heads backstage and wait for the show to begin.

3 hours pasted by and there were only a couple minutes before the show. Payton was doing warms up with Jax and they walked backstage and waited for Trevor to finish his act. "Thank you Texas I love you!" Trevor says to the crowd. The crowd screams and Trevor walks off stage to meet up with everyone one else. "Hey Trevie! You did amazing!" Payton smiles and hugs Trevor. "Thanks. You guys have fun." Trevor smiles and walks back to the dressing room. Everyone waits a little while before to show and then Daniel facetimes Payton. "Hey Danny!" Payton answers and smiles. "Hey twizzler, you on yet?" Daniel asks smiling into the camera. "We are about to go in about like 5 minutes." Payton answers. "Danny boy!!" Rayvon walks in with Payton. "Hey Ray!" Daniel smiles and waves. "Hey Danny, we should get going. I'll call you after the show." Payton smiles. "Alright, have fun. Good luck, love you." Daniel kisses the camera. Payton smiles and they hang up. "You ready?" Clark walks up to everyone. "Let's do this!" Jax smiles and jumps up and down. They all do their lucky group handshake they made up before every show. It gives them luck. "Let's go!" Nick grabs his mic. Everyone grabs their mics and walk out on stage. There was so many screaming and lights in the crowd. A lot of signs and bright colors. "How you doing Grand Prairie!!!?!" Payton says in her mic and everyone goes wild. "This is crazy." Payton whispers to Jax. "Does this seems different?" Jax asks. "The good vibes here. It's amazing." Payton smiles looking at the crowd. Everyone sings in the crowd and Payton sings her single and everybody knew the words. Payton finished and started tearing up and crying in the moment. Everyone else hugged Payton and the crowd screamed. They let go of Payton and she looked around the stage. "I just want to say something real quick." Payton says and the crowd quiets down. "I never thought I would be on this stage. Never. I sat in the crowd and watched One Direction and Ed Sheeran up here and now I'm here in the center with the spotlight and I'm glad I got share the spotlight with my family. These people and you guys have changed my life in so many ways and I can't thank you enough. The fact that you guys knew the words to my song..it's amazing and I love it." Payton says tearing up again. "Idol was such an amazing experience for me. I wouldn't have gone this far if it wasn't from the support everyone has given me. Im here because of you guys. I love to make you guys smile and I love to make you happy." Payton smiles. "I'm here with my best friend Trevor and my family, and watching you VIP's in the crowd is such an amazing view. And I'm glad you guys came here to my home town and I can't thank you enough." Payton finishes with tears of joy in her eyes crying. The crowd awes and everyone on stage hugs her. Trevor even came out on stage and hugged Payton. "Thank you." Payton muffled in Trevor's shirt. Trevor smiled and kissed her forehead and he walked backstage. They continue on with the show and the show ended after about 2 hours. Everyone heads backstage and gets ready for the meet and greet. They met amazing fans and got such great gifts. Some of Payton's old friends saw her again and she was so happy. She even got to see her dad and she couldn't help but cry with tears of joys. The next stop was Houston and that's where Savion is opening up for. Everyone said goodbye to Trevor and the night ended and they headed to the tour bus. Payton, Jax and Tyanna all took of their makeup while the boys were in the living/kitchen area goofing around. The girls walk out and join the boys while they just toss a football around. "Hey I'll be in the back if you need me." Payton says standing up. "Alright cool." Jax smiles. Nick then throws the football to Jax but since she wasn't paying attention, she quickly dodges it and it misses and hits Payton. "Ow." Payton says with a straight face and no emotional tone. Everyone laughs and Payton smiles and picks up the ball. She tosses it to Rayvon. She laughs and heads to her bunk to grab her laptop and phone. She walks to the back and opens up FaceTime on the computer. She calls Daniel and waits for him to respond. As she waits, she pulls out Twitter. "Thank you guys so much Grand Prairie. Sorry for my emotional mess. Love you!" Payton tweeted. Right after she hit "tweet", Daniel answered.
"Hey there!" Daniel smiles in the camera. "Hey Danny." Payton smiles and laughs. "Soooo, how was the show?" Daniel asks. "Both good and bad." Payton laughs. "Whys that?" Daniel asks. "Well good because you know Trevor was there, everyone was having a good time." Payton explains. "But bad because I embarrassed myself and started crying on stage." Payton laughs. "Wait? Why were you crying?" Daniel asked concerned. "I was just very happy." Payton smiles. "I just loved being with my family and being in my home state. Everyone knew the words to my song and it was such an amazing experience." Payton tears up again. "Don't cry." Daniel laughs. "Sorry I'm trying not to." Payton laughs. "And also, I just really missed being on stage with you." Payton tells Daniel. "Like, everyday before and after every show, I just imagine and wish you were with us performing." Payton looks at Daniel on the computer screen. "I think that everyday too." Daniel says. "I just really want you in my arms. And I want to share the stage with my family. And better yet, I want to perform those songs we've been writing and show everyone that we can work through all this." Daniel smiles. "I really want that." Payton smiles. "I miss you Payton." Daniel says. "I miss you too Danny." Payton tears up and smiles. "So are you coming to the Seattle show?" Payton asks. "I might. It's like 2 hours away but I'm not sure yet." Daniel says. "Oh please come. I really want you to!" Payton says. "We'll see." Daniel laughs. "Wanna work on some of the new stuff?" Daniel asks. "Sure! Let me go get my guitar." Payton says getting up. She takes the charger out of the computer and takes it out where everyone else is with her. "Hey guys! Say hi to Danny!" Payton says setting to the computer on Jax's lap while she gets her guitar. "Hey Daniel!" Jax smiles into the camera and everyone gets in the shot. "I'm gonna set my stuff back there. I'll be right back." Payton says walking past everyone. "So how was your show?" Daniel asks. "It went really well. The crowd was amazing!" Tyanna says smiling. "How's Payton?" Daniel asks. "She's doing alright." Clark says. "Alright?" Daniel looks at them. "Look, I'll text you later about it." Jax says. "No please tell me now!" Daniel begs. "We can't. She's literally 30 seconds away from setting up." Nick whispers. "Fine. But please tell me if she's okay." Daniel says. "Shes fine Daniel. We'll talk about it later." Rayvon says to Daniel and smiles. "She's coming." Jax whispers. "Thanks guys." Payton smiles and takes the computer to the back. She plugs it back and sits down in front of Daniel. "Alright, so what do we have next?" Payton asks Daniel. "Well we have just the bridge of this third song and then we put it together ending with the chorus." Daniel smiles. "Awesome lets get started." Payton smiles grabbing her notebook and guitar.
They finished their song after about an hour and they now had 3 songs done.
"These songs are gonna be great!" Payton smiles to Daniel. "Only 2 more left and we would have a full EP!" Daniel laughs. "An EP.." Payton says to herself. "You know, that's not a bad idea..." Payton looks at Daniel. "What do you mean?" Daniel laughs. "If we can write two more songs by the end of the summer..we could release them by the time school starts!" Payton explains. "This....is why I love you!" Daniel smiles and Payton blushes. "But how will they be recorded when we aren't together?" Daniel asks. "We're Dayton, we could figure it out." Payton smiles. "You're right." Daniel smiles. "Hey what time is it there?" Daniel asks. "About 2 am. We've been on for about 4 hours." Payton smiles. "I think you should get some rest." Daniel says. "You're right. Hey, tomorrow we'll start brainstorming some new song ideas and then talk about the EP." Payton suggests. "Sounds great!" Daniel smiles. "Great! Alright, I'll get going." Payton says. "Alright, love you beautiful." Daniel smiles. "Love you too Danny!" Payton smiles and they hang up. Payton smiles and someone knocks on the door. "It's open." Payton says and Rayvon opens the door. "Oh, hey Ray." Payton smiles closing her laptop. "Hey! Just wanted to say you and Daniel sounded good." Rayvon sat next to Payton. "Thanks! You heard?" Payton smiles. "Yep! And I can't wait for the DP!" Rayvon pats Payton's back. "DP?" Payton looks at Rayvon with a confused face. "DP! You're new EP!" Rayvon raises his eyebrows. "That's not a bad name at all Ray." Payton smiles and writes it down in her notebook. "Don't tell anyone yet. I'll tell them." Payton smiles. "I'll keep my lips shut." Rayvon smiles and stands up. "Thanks Ray!" Payton smiles up at him. "Sure thing! Now, get some sleep. We got a big day tomorrow!" Rayvon says walking out to his bunk. Payton smiles and grabs her laptop. She walks to her bunk and lays down working on some of the music for about an hour. She finally got tired and fell asleep. Just in time, they arrived in Houston.