So Soon

It was the middle of the Arizona show and everyone was having a blast. "Alright, now let's get serious and crazy at the same time here!" Payton says and everyone cheers. "Ok, so who here has seen the new Dayton video?" Payton asks the crowd and they start screaming. "I'm sorry who?" Payton asks again and the crowd screamed louder which made Payton smile. "And who is excited about the DP?" Payton asks again and everyone just starts screaming like crazy. "Everyone is excited Pay." Tyanna says. "Well this DP wouldn't have happened because of you guyzzzzz." Payton smiles and everyone screams. "Can you guys believe that Dayton has been together for almost 7 months?!?!" Jax asks the crowd and everyone smiles which made Payton blush. "Well anyway, Daniel and I starting writing on the show and we've never released any of the songs. The DP is gonna be amazing and I'm so blessed to have everyone's support." Payton smiles and hugs everyone on stage. The show continued and after 2 hours and a meet n greet, another night has ended. Everyone headed back to the bus and Payton was in the bathroom washing her face. "PAYTTTOON!" Clark yells from the living room area. "YEA?!" Payton yells back. "Come on. Let's call your dad." Jax walks from her bunk and knocks on the door. "K. I'll be out in a minute." Payton says. "Hey, can you get my laptop and FaceTime Daniel?" Payton asks Jax. "Sure!" Jax says and walks over to Payton's bunk to grab her laptop. Jax walks back out the the living room area and sets the laptop on the table and sits down. "What are you doing?" Rayvon asks Jax. "Payton wants me to call Daniel while she's finishing up in there." Jax says logging on to Payton's laptop. "Alright...." Jax says to herself while finding Daniel's contact. She then calls Daniel and then he answered. "Oh. Hey Jax." Daniel smiles. "Hey Daniel, Payton's just finishing up getting kinda unready." Jax laughs. "Oh. Alright cool." Daniel smiles. "Is he on?" Payton walks in. "Yep. He's right here." Jax says sitting up and walking over to Payton. "Thanks dude." Payton pats Jax on the back and walks over to her computer. "Dannnnnyyyyyyy!" Payton says sitting down. "Hey! How was the show?" Daniel asks. "The crowd was really energetic and pumped. They all heard about the DP and they can't wait!" Payton explains. "That's awesome!" Daniel smiles. "Yea. They really showed their support tonight." Payton smiles. "Cool. So what's the next stop?" Daniel asks. "San Diego. So we won't get there till Thursday." Payton says. "So you have another day! Whatcha gonna do?" Daniel asks. "Well I was thinking we could finish the song tonight. And then tomorrow Jax and I are gonna do a little recording and I have a video idea for my channel." Payton smirks. "Sounds fun! What you gonna do?" Daniel asks. "Well tonight at the meet n greet, a fan named Caitlyn gave me some bean boozled beans." Payton says holding up the box. "You seriously gonna do that?" Daniel raises an eyebrow. "Yes. I'm not scared. I'm gonna get some of the guys to do it with me." Payton smiles putting down the box. "Well you have fun with that." Daniel laughs. "And there's something I'm gonna tell you." Payton smirks again. "Ohhh what is it??" Daniel asks. "Well, the guys and I talked and we agreed that I should talk to my dad tonight." Payton tells Daniel. "About moving to Vancouver?!?!" Daniel asks with a shocked face. "Yea!!" Payton smiles. "He texted me this morning to FaceTime him after the show. He's got some news to tell me as well." Payton explains. "Like, are you gonna do it now?" Daniel keeps asking questions. "Yes. Once we get off." Payton laughs. "Well bye! Love ya!" Daniel waves. "Wait Dan...." Payton was about to stop him but he hung up. She just laughs along with the others. "And that's my cue." Payton says. "Guys I'm nervous." Payton turns back to everyone sitting on the couch. "You got this Pay." Rayvon smile. "We're here for moral support" Nick adds in. "Alright. Let's call him." Payton turns back to her computer and finds her dad's contact. She takes a deep breath and calls him. As its ringing she looks back and everyone nods. "Hey buttercup!" Her dad answers. "Hey dad!" Payton turns back to her screen and smiles. "How was your show?" Her dad asks. "It went well. Everyone was excited." Payton smiles. "That's great! Man, I'm so proud of you. Your first EP with Daniel." Her dad says and smiles. "Are you gonna buy it?" Payton asks. "Of course!" Her dad smiles. "Hey dad, there's something I need to ask and it's really important." Payton sighs and looks at her dad. Right when she said that, the guys all looked at Payton. "Before you ask, there's something I've been meaning to tell you." Her dad stops Payton. "Well what is it?" Payton asks smiling. Her dad sighs and takes a deep breath. "Well, I'm just gonna say it." Her dad begins. "But, I'm moving." Her dad says. Payton had a confused look on her face and she looks back at the guys who also had confused faces. "What do you mean, YOU'RE moving?" Payton asks. "Well, I'm not moving forever. I'm gonna be gone for a couple of months." Her dad says. "Wait, why?" Payton asks. "Listen, I need to go to Europe...." Her dad starts to say. "Why?!" Payton asks again. "My boss needs me over there to cover that criminal escape case and more cases." Her dad explains. "It's gonna be 10 months." Her dad says. "Dad, that's almost a whole year!!! A whole school year!!!" Payton says. "I know. But I have to go." Her dad says. "Can't they make you do some other case in the country?!" Payton asks. "They can't. This one is specifically for my partner and I." Her dad explains. Payton sighs and rubs her head. "I can't be mad." Payton says resting her chin in her hand and looking at her dad. "What do you mean?" Her dad asks. She hesitated and sighed. She looked back at the guys and they nod. "Payton?" Her dad gets her attention. She looks back at the screen. "I need to move to Vancouver." Payton says while looking down. "What?" Her dad asks confused. "Daniel and his parents invited me to stay for a couple months because we have to record the EP." Payton explains. "We can't record without each other." Payton adds in. Her dad sighs. "What about Trevor?" Her dad asks. "He doesn't have another room." Payton says. "Savion?" Her dad suggests. "He's moving to New York." Payton says and her dad sighs again. "What time is it there?" Her dad asks. "11:30" Payton says. "I'll call in an hour. I need to think about this." Her dad says. "Okay that's fine. Bye." Payton says. "Bye sweetie." Her dad says and they hang up. Payton closes her computer and hits her head on it and groans. "Is he seriously going to Europe?!" Tyanna stands up and sits next to Payton. "I guess so." Payton sits up. "Guys, he's gonna say no." Payton says disappointed. "Hey, we don't know that." Nick says. "You should call Daniel and tell him what's going on." Jax suggests. "Yea." Payton says opening her laptop and calls Daniel. "So what he say?!?!" Daniel first says when he answers. "He'll call back in a hour." Payton shrugs. "Is he thinking about it?" Daniel asks. "Yep. But there also is this one thing." Payton says. "Well what is it?" Daniel asks. "He's gonna be in Europe for 10 months." Payton says. "You're kidding?!" Daniel says shocked. "Nope. He's going there cause his stupid boss assigned him and his partner to investigate that criminal escape thing and other things." Payton explains and rolls her eyes. "Well you can really stay as long as you need." Daniel says. "Really?" Payton raises an eyebrow. "Yea!" Daniel smiles. "And your parents don't mind?" Payton asks. "Nah not at all! They love you!" Daniel laughs. "Thanks Daniel. You are seriously a life saver." Payton smiles. "Hey, I got your back. Whatever it takes to get this DP done." Daniel smiles. "You seriously are the best you know that right?" Payton nods. "Stopppp." Daniel blushes and Payton laughs.
She then got a FaceTime call from her dad. "Hey, my dads calling." Payton say looking confused. "That fast?" Daniel asks. "Yea I guess." Payton looks back at everyone and they shrug. "I'm gonna call you back." Payton looks back at Daniel. "Alright no problem. Later." Daniel smiles. Payton then hangs up and answers her dad. "Hey. Sorry I was on with Daniel." Payton answers. "No problem." Her dad smiles. "So why did you call early?" Payton asks. "Well it only really took me 15 minutes to realize." Her dad starts to say. "Realize what?" Payton asks confused. "You just turned 16. You have matured throughout the show." He starts to say. "You and Daniel have been together for almost 7 months and I've trusted him. You guys both have the maturity to live together for a few months. And I trust you and him. Plus, you got straight A's this school year. You deserve it." Her dad explains. "So what are you trying to say?" Payton asks excited looking back at the others and they have smiles. "I can trust you enough to move to Vancouver and go to school with Daniel." Her dad smiles. "Really?!?!" Payton gasps and everyone stands up. "Yes! This music is important to you and Daniel and you can't do that without being next to each other." Her dad says. "Plus, I'm gonna be gone also." Her dad adds in. The 5 run over to where Payton is sitting and tackle her with hugs. Soon, they were in a dog pile with Payton on the bottom. "Aww guys." Payton muffle laughs. They all get off of her and laugh. "They must be happy." Her dad laughs. "We are. Thanks for letting her do this." Jax tells Payton's dad. "Mr. Vaughns, Dayton are inseparable and this is what they really need. Is to be with each other to make their dreams come true." Clark explains to her dad and Clark smiles down at Payton. Payton smiles back at him and back to the computer. "Well, Payton, I'm glad these 5 treat you like a part of the family." Her dad smiles at Payton. "She is. She brings us joy on this journey." Tyanna smiles. "I'm glad you have these people that look out after you." Payton's dad tells Payton. "I'm glad too." Payton smiles at everyone and they group hug. "Hey, when do you leave?" Payton asks her dad letting go of everyone. "On the 27th." Her dad answers. Then, a smile wiped off of everyone's face. "That's so soon." Payton says. "I know sweetie." Her dad says. "I just found out last night." He adds in. "Don't we have a show?" Payton asks looking back at the guys. "Yea in Saratoga. It's the show before the last one." Rayvon answers. Payton sighs and looks back at her dad and then back at the guys. "Do you think I can just skip one show?" Payton asks everyone smiles. Including her dad. "I'll call Scott." Nick smiles and walks off. "And I'll call the tour manager." Clark adds and smiles and walks off. "Payton are you sure you wanna do that?" Her dad asks. "Yes of course. I'll come with you to the airport." Payton smiles. "I can figure something out." Payton adds in. "You are the best." Her dad smiles. "I'll actually check flights right now." Payton says opening the Internet and multitask by talking to her dad at the same time.
"Ok, after the Seattle show, the bus will take me to the airport right after." Payton starts to explain to her dad. "The flight to Dallas is at 12am and the show ends at 10:30 which is pretty good. Then we can spend the day together on the 26th. Then Trevor can take us to the airport and your flight is at...holy..ok 3am." Payton laughs. "And then Trevor will drive me back to his place. Stay there for the day and then the flight to the LAX airport is at 9am on the 28th. I land at 11am pacific time so do you think the bus can pick me up?" Payton explains to her dad and ask the girls. "Yea we can work things out with the driver." Jax says. "On it!" The driver says from the front. The girls laughs and Payton turns back to her dad. "Sounds like a plan." Payton's dad smiles. "See, you figured this out by yourself." Her dad laughs. Payton and her dad ended their conversation and Payton called Daniel so excitedly. "Hey!" Daniel answers. Payton didn't say anything but smiled big. "What he say?!?!" Daniele asks impatiently. "He said yesssss!!!!!" Payton sequels. "He did?!?! Really?!?!?!" Daniel says smiling and in shock. "Yes!!!" Payton says. "Oh my gosh. Mom! Dad!" Daniel runs and takes his computer. He runs downstairs to his parents all excitedly. "Payton's coming!!!!!!" Daniel slides in and tells his parents. "Oh really?!" Daniel's dad smiles. "Yes!!!" Daniel says giving the laptop to his parents. "Hi Jeff. Hi Keri." Payton smiles and waves. "Hey sweetie. So you staying?" Keri asked. "Yea but I hope you don't mind how long." Payton laughs. "You can stay as long as you want." Jeff smiles. "Like.. 1o months?" Payton shrugs. "Yea! That's alright. We trust you. Why so long?" Keri asks. Payton then explained her dad going to Europe. "Yea. Well it's perfectly fine for you to stay. We will start enrolling you to Union High soon." Keri smiles. "Thanks so much! You guys are lifesavers!!" Payton smiles. "Hey, you're family." Jeff smiles. Daniel and Payton then spent the rest of the night face timing and planning. They even fell asleep on each other. This was a start of something new.

*im soooooooooooo sorry this was long. If it's really annoying please let me know. And let me know if you like this sequel!! Are you guys till into Daniel since the show is over??? Please be. Lol. Because I really want you guys to keep reading this!!! Anyway, hope you enjoy it! *