|𝙴𝙿 𝟷𝟾|

On a different book, in a diffrent page.

You said you were different

but you're the same.

(EDITED.)

ɸ Kモㄚ丹れ丹 ɸ
_______________________

The pressure I was putting on the glass that had been in my hand must have shattered it.

OH MY DAYS NOW I GET WHY WOMEN IN MOVIES DO THATT. OH MY DAYS I GUESS WE LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY.

"Ai! Keyana!" My mom yelled rushing over to see my hand.

I think black mom's have a really big issue with trying to be mad and being concerned cause my ma be kissin on my bruise and be yellin at me to be more self aware.

A drop of blood hits the wood tiles and i realize the glass must've cut me.

I skip over the broken glass and run to the sink. Tariq reaches for my hand and i instantly pull back.

I don't know whats going with me but something in me just won't let him touch me.

He raises his hands in defence and i clean out my wound.

My eyes are glued to the red drifting into the drain before my wrist is yanked by Tariq putting a bandage on my palm.

Y'ALL BEFORE YOU GET ON MY ASS I DIDN'T NECESSARILY PLAN ON HIM GRABBING MY HAND SO AGGRESSIVELY OKAY. IM JUST A GIRL.

I froze in place as he applied a bandage on it. My eyes were glued on his hands as he smoothed it out. Honestly i was too scared to look up at his face no matter how much id gone over our old photos together every night before i went to sleep.

If I'd still had his number im pretty sure i would've called him drunk and in tears talking about how i missed him...and his pussy kisses but more him.

My mom and brother finished cleaning up the glass I'd broke and resurfaced.

Kyan put the broken shards of glass in a trash bag. "How'd you even break this shit?"

"Hey!" My mom yelled at him for cussing and my brother kissed her on the cheek.

"How'd you even break this stuff?" My brother corrected himself flashing a smile at my mom.

I pulled my hand away from Tariq once he was finished with my palm. I cleared my throat rubbing my palm on my hip. "I don't know i guess i was just flustered ma I'm sorry."

"Must've been those long ass claws on her hands." Kyan snorted,"How you wipe your ass with those?"

My mom opened her mouth to continue her lecture but Tariq cut in. "Ma, i been A-wall for awhile my fault."