|𝙴𝙿 𝟷3 |

ɸKモㄚ丹れ丹ɸ
_______________________

I turned around facing Kaeman.

"Who told you?"

He nodded to himself. "I'm guessing Kyan doesn't know yet."

"Who. Told. You.?" I pressed on. There was no use in lying now only thing i cared about was the snitch.

He put his bowl of cereal in the sink.
"Some of the boys i left to take care of you while i was gone."

"I can take care of myself."

"If you did you wouldn't have gotten shot Key." I flinched at his yell at me.

He reached out a palm to touch me and drew it back. "Listen key. That place isn't just a little club where we drive for cash and drink beer."

I raised an eyebrow and he sighed. "Okay yes it is kinda like that but shit goes down Key. Shit i had to leave to protect myself with Key."

My phone buzzed and it was Hennesy texting me about the hair appointment i had asked her to fit me in. "I gotta go. Don't tell Kyan and tell your lil weird ass friends to stay out my life."
I

gravved my sketchbook and headed for the door.

"Key, think for once in your life. You think those cars, the drip, the ice, the importing just drops from the sky? This world ain't made of money Keyana. That's why we so hungry for it." He spat and I walked out not having any energy to stress about anything right now.

_________________________________________

Ꮬ 匕丹尺工Q Ꮬ
________________________

I inhaled the smoke from my cigarette and let out through my mouth and my nose. I got up and  something dropped off the bed.

It was a thong. Classic black lace. I chuckled remembering the events from the night before between me and Key.

I traced my finger against the thong. A stain of precum had been on it. I remembered how she tasted.. how she moaned.. how she whined everytime i kept going after she'd came.

I let my hand drift down into my pants. I set my phone on the side and played the recording i had accidentally made of her and I fucking. The sounds her pussy made when i pumped my fingers in and out of her. The clapping of my hips and her ass meeting. Her moans...

Fuck.

I pumped my hand up and down my dick replaying the sound over and over again.

A incoming call stopped the audio mid way and made draw my hands out of my boxers.

'What.' I asked irritated.

'Damn nigga its the first thing in the morning and your period already started.' Khalil's voice came.

I sighed. "What you want man?"