|𝙴𝙿 𝟷6|

Kモㄚ丹れ丹 ɸ
__________________

Shit.

"WHAT YOU DOIN WIT MY SISTER TARIQ I ASKED YOU A QUESTION." Kyan yelled.

Tariq stood up. "Yo Kyan if you just-"

Kyan's fist smashed into Tariq's cheek.

"KYAN!" I yelled.

Okay i know I promised myself i was never gonna be like those girls who just watch the fight and just scream for them to stop but THIS WAS MY MANZ AND MY BROTHER.

AND MY MANZ WAS MY BROTHERS BESTFRIEND. Y'all really think i was finna get thrown ACROSS the room on purpose??

Unh unh.

I love my boo thang but I GOTTA PUT ME FIRST.

Luckily, Kaeman came and ripped Kyan off of Tariq. I immediately crawled to him and cupped his face.

His lip was bussed open and his nose was bleeding.

OH MA SWEET BLACK BABY JESUS THEY HURT MY BABY. (bitch i know i could've helped but like im just a girl.)

"Key get off of him." Kyan instructed.

I didn't move. "Are you okay?"

Tariq nodded silently.

"KEYANA I SAID GET OFF OF HIM." Kyan raised his voice.

"KYAN SHUT THE FUCK UP." I snapped back at him.

I know I'm scared as shit of my brothers but I'll be damned if one of them thinks they got the balls to raise their voices at me. Fuck no.

Kaeman pushed a yelling Kyan outside. "HE DATIN MY LITTLE SISTER. HE DATIN OUR BABY SISTER."

Kaeman stayed quiet and it seemed to aggrevate Kyan even more. "WHAT SO YOU NOT GON SAY SHIT? THAT'S OUR SISTER."

Kaeman said nothing still and it clicked in Kyan's eyes. "You knew. You fuckin new."

Kaeman cleared his throat. "Yeah i did."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"

"BECAUSE SHE'S NOT A BABY. AND YOU GOTTA STOP TREATIN HER LIKE ONE. YOU NOT HER FATHER SO STOP ACTIN LIKE YOU IS." Kaeman straightened up.

Kyan backed down. "He'll hurt her."

"No you hurt her." Kaeman spat back. "Get outta here and come back when your not in your feelings. You embarrass me."

Kyan clenched his jaw but obliged to the instructions given to him. Yeli followed obviously trying to reason with him but he shoved her off.

If there was one thing my brother was good at it was shutting people out.

His car zoomed off into the distance and i all i could see was the flying dust he created with his tyres.

"You okay?" I asked Tariq and he just nodded.

"Lemme clean you up." I grabbed a wet cloth and dabbed it across his wounds. He flinched everytime i put a bit of pressure on them.

I applied some whatever the fuck you bitches call it cream on his lip and he grunted in response.

"Baby-" I started and he cut me off.

"That's my bestfriend."

I nodded. "I know."

"That was my brother. That is my brother."

I rubbed the back of his neck unsure of what to say.

"That was my family yo. That was my only ass family."