|𝙴𝙿 1𝟽|

How could you be so heartless?

_________________________________________

Yeah i left Keyana. I left her with no word, no apology no contact. None of that. Yeah I'm an asshole.

But unlike you and i's dead weight faggot fathers who never came back with the milk, i left her with a ticket out of that death trap she had no idea how dangerous it was. I left her with money and alot of it.

I'd made it to Mexico three days after hiding from everyone. I'd crossed the border in a truck in hiding with a bunch of immigrants. Now y'all shoulda known that i was still gonna be racin even in the land of Despacito.

I'd got better, quicker, smarter. I'd went through it all alone. I'd missed Keyana obviously but i knew if i went back one of us wasn't gonna make it alive and if it wasn't me all hell would've broke loose.

It'd been around 2 am when my burner phone rang. I answered it with a groan.

"Si?"

"Drift kings for life right?" the voice had came back from the other side of the line. It'd sent shivers down my spine. It was Kyan.

"For life." I'd managed out.

"See ya soon brotha." his voice came and then disappeared in a second.

A rustle of bedsheets came and i turned to it. "Who was that?"

I put my phone down and went to my sort or girlfriend Vero. She was the best knock off version I'd found of Keyana and the moment I'd laid eyes on her i knew it. "No one."

She smiled and I smashed my lips onto hers.2a

_________________________________________

ɸKモㄚ丹れ丹 ɸ
_______________________

"

Yes mami I'm here." I walked out of the arrivals side in the airpot. I had just landed back in New York and my mom had been tracking my location all flight. Which is weird considering my phone was on flight mode but my mama's Hispanic. She gon find a way to get what she wants.

"Okay are you hungry? I got snacks in your room and I've got the nice little Taco bell you insist to it like I'm not a whole Cuban." She pointed out.

There's just something special about the food from Taco Bell y'all. FIGHT MEE.

"Mami I'm fine I'll be there soon." I reassured her for like the seventeenth hundred time.

I dragged my suitcase on the snow covered hard ground. The weather here was so different.

Brown University was in Rhode Island which i had no idea was an actual AMERICAN STATE until i bought my ticket but i wouldn't have given a fuck even if it was the same as back in Rhode Island. No that's a damn lie the winter's there dial my shade down WAY more than in New York.

I almost gon be Michael Jackson if y'all keep playin wit me like this FOR REALL. I used to be a brownskin mane now y'all hoes got me lookin ASHY AND CARAMEL.